2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I suspect we're seeing the result of too many installers/resellers etc buying from Andy and then reselling in their local markets instead of buying from the authorised distributors.
They do this not because of us, I am not such big seller. They think the online price make the whole price system crashed, i am just get this warning to stay away from selling on aliexpress. I support freedom selling. :headbang:

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
2. Bad news we will stop shipping orders from China, that means we will stop the aliexpress online selling to other countries except the US and Canada, this is the dahua rule, we have to obey.
How for other countries to buy, send email for direct purchase, or buy directly from Amazon.com.
This is very bad for people overseas :(.

AliExpress is a lot better about tax than Amazon.
1681517431509.png

Amazon is $30 more expensive.
For context, that is equivalent to an extra 1.5 hours of work at the NZ minimum wage.

1681517650028.png

trucams

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’ve done both. My first couple of purchases were direct email/PayPal with Andy. I’ve also purchased via Amazon. While the delivery via direct email was not same-day, or next-day, it was amazingly freakin’ fast. If Aliexpress is not an option any longer, simple do Andyexpress. You send the email of what you want. He sends an invoice. You pay. The stuff gets delivered. You will not regret it.

Reaction score
I had always purchased from Andy via email/Paypal, even after he opened his Amazon store. My thinking on that was that I could wait the few days more it MIGHT take to get it from Hong Kong and I would not be depleting his Amazon store of product that he could sell to others that may be skeptical of ordering direct as they wanted that Amazon return route if needed.

I have never needed that return route.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This is very bad for people overseas :(.

AliExpress is a lot better about tax than Amazon.
View attachment 160019

Amazon is $30 more expensive.
For context, that is equivalent to an extra 1.5 hours of work at the NZ minimum wage.

View attachment 160021
No worry, direct purchase still fine, In the future we may only sell to the fans here from different countries.

Reaction score
If it would help, I would be willing to buy one now (and get that third lottery ticket ;)) and wait for it when the
black version is ready to ship in April. I was really looking to forward to buying a black one during the sale, but
I am gonna buy one anyway, but only in black.
It snowed, hailed, rained, hailed, snowed and rained here in Oregon today, so I'm in no hurry to get on a ladder. :wtf:
Asleep at the switch, I guess, but I just realized the black IPC-Color4K-T180's were available on Amazon... so I bought one :)

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Attention guys

The Super Prize 45X 4K PTZ @samplenhold win, he told me to send this camera to @looney2ns for a great review, thanks a lot to him. So we will invite looney to do the review, a monster camera so need some more time to hang up.
Thanks to all!

Andy
Wow.... that's an awesome gesture by samplenhold. A big thanks to looney2ns, samplenhold and Andy to make this possible. We kind of get to share the Super Prize PTZ in a way with this review because of the generous offer by the 3 gentlemen here. :love:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Are the 5 IPC-T2831T-ZS white? (looking for black) What was refurbished?
only white, no black ones. Refurbished normally return by customs,reason like buy wrong, not like, buy more, very very small rate because of defective. So we put the GOOD WORKING ones back to sell again. Most of them even not use.