2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just gotta say how much @EMPIRETECANDY does a great job on the refurbs, they come so fast and are always in brand new looking condition! I might have to start an addiction club as I always have to resist the urge anytime I see he's got an update for em! Thanks again Andy!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Just gotta say how much @EMPIRETECANDY does a great job on the refurbs, they come so fast and are always in brand new looking condition! I might have to start an addiction club as I always have to resist the urge anytime I see he's got an update for em! Thanks again Andy!
Yes! Ordered my first refurb from Andy recently and it was a great experience. Like you say, basically brand new and worked perfectly! Will definitely be ordering more in the future. Hopefully, he can get those cams back that were in the truck that was hit by the train! lol

Oh, and let me know when those meetings are!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Refurbished list update. The SD49425XB is too hot, 3 guys askfor it, we will sell to the 1st guy who send me message. Will ask our guy to make a double testing tonight.

Last edited:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I still haven't installed my cameras from the Spring sale!
Me too, the IPC-Color4K-T180 I bought during the Spring sale still sitting inside the front window area. I was thinking about buying a new ptz to upgrade my Hikvision mini ptz and install them together. But never make up my mind which one I should buy. And I also want to see WildCat's review on the SD5A825GA-HNR first. So many choices....

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Me too, the IPC-Color4K-T180 I bought during the Spring sale still sitting inside the front window area. I was thinking about buying a new ptz to upgrade my Hikvision mini ptz and install them together. But never make up my mind which one I should buy. And I also want to see WildCat's review on the SD5A825GA-HNR first. So many choices....
Yes, he will get the cam this Thursday, will start the review soon.