2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The IPC-Color4K-T180 I bought during the March sales event almost didn't make it to me as well.

Few weeks ago I was expecting delivery of the Color4K-T180 that day, an Amazon delivery person came and was holding 3-4 boxes of packages to my front porch area and dropped off a package.

I was watching him on the 4K-X at home that day. I thought something was not right because the package left at my front porch was not even a cardboard box but a bubble envelope. I know the
Color4K-T180 was not that big, but definitely not that small that it fits into an envelope.

I went outside and look at the package address and it was for my neighbor, the guy was still next door and I told him the package left at my front porch was for my neighbor. And he goes Oh, I give your the wrong package. And came back to me and gave me the much bigger cardboard box package that was the IPC-Color4K-T180.:)
When you were leading with he was carrying 4 boxes, I thought you were going to say you got the missing PTZs LOL

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When you were leading with he was carrying 4 boxes, I thought you were going to say you got the missing PTZs LOL
Both SD5A425GA-HNR and SD5A825GA-HNR are cameras I've been contemplating getting for a while now. It will be tough for me to send all back to Andy if it show up at my door step. Maybe
send 3 back and keep one at big discount? :winktongue:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
If any guy bought the new SD5A425GA-HNR during the sales, will have some delay,Because Amazon lost our 4 of this big PTZ stocks when fedex delivered to their warehouse. They also lost our 4 NVR too at the same shipment. Lost at their warehouse. :idk:
Good news is We shipped some more on the way, next week can be there. Hope no lost again.
Crazy, amazon said they found the boxes, and camera is showing up at amazon now.

Reaction score
As an aside to the missing cameras, I had this happen with Costco Logistics and a 55" LG OLED TV. On the day of delivery, I got a text saying the TV was delivered and they took a picture of it inside the house. Not my house, but one of the other homes in my neighborhood with the same number address but different street. When I finally did receive the TV I ordered a week later (not the same TV) I couldn't believe Costco does not put any label on the box with name and address of where it is to be delivered to. Still don't know who in my neighborhood got a free TV. And, they don't even ask for an ID when making the delivery even though you must be home.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Right now only the white IPC-Color4K-T180 Prize not ship out for US winners, next week can clear them up! Sorry for the delay, this one sell a bit more than our expected.
Other prizes are all shipped. If you still not receive the cams at 12th April, please contact me.
Happy Easter Day holiday!(If you have :D)

Andy
The 180 camera Prizes will start shipping tomorrow. Just get 5 more in Amazon, hopefully no one buy today. :headbang:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I see the title has wrong camera listed too. It does state below it will be this model. They won't last long, about the only place you can find one of these anywhere ! Thanks Andy !

SD5A425GA-HNR
YES, i also find this issue, but amazon rea link shows the SD5A425GA-HNR.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Till now all Prizes are shipped, thanks again for all of your supports. Next lottery sales will be at Summer:)
What about refurbished/open box? Does that list come out only during the sales? Or are they available at other times? I picked up 4 new, 2 refurbished, and 1 lottery camera during the sale so I'm good until I can get them all installed. But given the right price, I think I can find some new places to put some cameras.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
What about refurbished/open box? Does that list come out only during the sales? Or are they available at other times? I picked up 4 new, 2 refurbished, and 1 lottery camera during the sale so I'm good until I can get them all installed. But given the right price, I think I can find some new places to put some cameras.
He'll release (and announce) an updated list based on supply... not just during sales.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
will update in 1 hour.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

There has 2 things to announce, 1 good and 1 bad.
1. We will set up a new official website and can be finished around 4 weeks later, make more professional.
2. Bad news we will stop shipping orders from China, that means we will stop the aliexpress online selling to other countries except the US and Canada, this is the dahua rule, we have to obey.
How for other countries to buy, send email for direct purchase, or buy directly from Amazon.com.

Thanks for always support!
Andy

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey guys

There has 2 things to announce, 1 good and 1 bad.
1. We will set up a new official website and can be finished around 4 weeks later, make more professional.
2. Bad news we will stop shipping orders from China, that means we will stop the aliexpress online selling to other countries except the US and Canada, this is the dahua rule, we have to obey.
How for other countries to buy, send email for direct purchase, or buy directly from Amazon.com.

Thanks for always support!
Andy
Is there any other brand you will continue to sell/ship outside US/Canada?

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So you are saying: The only change is that you will no longer be on Aliexpress?