2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Right now only the white IPC-Color4K-T180 Prize not ship out for US winners, next week can clear them up! Sorry for the delay, this one sell a bit more than our expected.
Other prizes are all shipped. If you still not receive the cams at 12th April, please contact me.
Happy Easter Day holiday!(If you have :D)

Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
If any guy bought the new SD5A425GA-HNR during the sales, will have some delay,Because Amazon lost our 4 of this big PTZ stocks when fedex delivered to their warehouse. They also lost our 4 NVR too at the same shipment. Lost at their warehouse. :idk:
Good news is We shipped some more on the way, next week can be there. Hope no lost again.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
If any guy bought the new SD5A425GA-HNR during the sales, will have some delay,Because Amazon lost our 4 of this big PTZ stocks when fedex delivered to their warehouse. They also lost our 4 NVR too at the same shipment. Lost at their warehouse. :idk:
Good news is We shipped some more on the way, next week can be there. Hope no lost again.
hmmm Fedex likes to lose ammo too.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe it was "lost" due to someone knew those packages are high priced good quality PTZ. The label of the packages
on the outside should have a warning statement like: "worse than Reolink and Jide tech camera inside." just to be safe
next time. :lol:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe it was "lost" due to someone knew those packages are high priced good quality PTZ. The label of the packages
on the outside should have a warning statement like: "worse than Reolink and Jide tech camera inside." just to be safe
next time. :lol:
I have a customer bought 60pcs IPC-B5442E-Z4E in Jan, UPS lost total 5 boxes, each box 10pcs, so lost total 50pcs.....The client ask for insurance but costs months till now still not get the money. Very bad.... Guys who bought this cam know how unit big the box is.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a customer bought 60pcs IPC-B5442E-Z4E in Jan, UPS lost total 5 boxes, each box 10pcs, so lost total 50pcs.....The client ask for insurance but costs months till now still not get the money. Very bad.... Guys who bought this cam know how unit big the box is.
The IPC-Color4K-T180 I bought during the March sales event almost didn't make it to me as well.

Few weeks ago I was expecting delivery of the Color4K-T180 that day, an Amazon delivery person came and was holding 3-4 boxes of packages to my front porch area and dropped off a package.

I was watching him on the 4K-X at home that day. I thought something was not right because the package left at my front porch was not even a cardboard box but a bubble envelope. I know the
Color4K-T180 was not that big, but definitely not that small that it fits into an envelope.

I went outside and look at the package address and it was for my neighbor, the guy was still next door and I told him the package left at my front porch was for my neighbor. And he goes Oh, I give your the wrong package. And came back to me and gave me the much bigger cardboard box package that was the IPC-Color4K-T180.:)

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
The IPC-Color4K-T180 I bought during the March sales event almost didn't make it to me as well.

Few weeks ago I was expecting delivery of the Color4K-T180 that day, an Amazon delivery person came and was holding 3-4 boxes of packages to my front porch area and dropped off a package.

I was watching him on the 4K-X at home that day. I thought something was not right because the package left at my front porch was not even a cardboard box but a bubble envelope. I know the
Color4K-T180 was not that big, but definitely not that small that it fits into an envelope.

I went outside and look at the package address and it was for my neighbor, the guy was still next door and I told him the package left at my front porch was for my neighbor. And he goes Oh, I give your the wrong package. And came back to me and gave me the much bigger cardboard box package that was the IPC-Color4K-T180.:)
I have had to do the same Amazon package shuffle recently. It doesn't happen to me all that often, but there are others in the neighborhood who have matching house numbers, but different streets, and they are hunting packages all the time.