EmpireTech 7 Years Anniversay Promotion Plan

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
The 180 camera @Wildcat_1 find out some bugs and submit to dahua, will fix up all soon.
Yes, as I mentioned in my review thread HERE, I've found about 17 bugs that I've documented code, algorithm and UI fixes for that I've sent over to Dahua engineerings and @EMPIRETECANDY is helping these get priority to fix. I'll keep working on the camera but would rather have the fixes in place before I dive into the day/night testing. In the meantime for this A180 I've posted a few videos already and will be uploading a simple product intro + a separate A180 E-PTZ feature highlight video tomorrow.

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure if NL can buy from Amazon.de?
Sure we can. Before Amazon started the Dutch Amazon in March 2020, we Dutch had to buy from Amazon Germany, UK, France etc. if we wanted something from Amazon.
And we still can, only thing is there might be a small TAX difference between the Netherlands and 'foreign' Amazon websites, but Amazon calculates that automatically.

BTMotorsports

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Pardon me if I've overlooked this but does Dahua offer dimensional drawings of the camera shell so we can 3d print custom shells and for various mounts or in different colors?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

We will do a sales at later Oct, call it Autumn Sales.
Will do lottery this time again, has a different join way this time and no need to buy ticket this time. :headbang: 1-4th Prize, Color4K-T/X as 1st price, T5442T-ZE as 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize IPC-T2231T-ZS,4th, will be 10usd coupon, can use it anytime. Will pick out the winners after the sales end.This time will also invite some guys to pick up the winners, each Invitee will get one of our gift.

Will post the plan soon.

Andy

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey guys

We will do a sales at later Oct, call it Autumn Sales.
Will do lottery this time again, has a different join way this time and no need to buy ticket this time. :headbang: 1-4th Prize, Color4K-T/X as 1st price, T5442T-ZE as 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize IPC-T2231T-ZS,4th, will be 10usd coupon, can use it anytime. Will pick out the winners after the sales end.This time will also invite some guys to pick up the winners, each Invitee will get one of our gift.

Will post the plan soon.

Andy
Awesome, thank you Andy, could definitely try out the new color 8mp turret with 1/1/2 sensor

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The lottery plan has good feedback this time, we will do it at later sales on other Sales and Black Friday. The 7 years Anniversary Sales going end tonight. Thanks for all guys's support. We will go on providing more and more good and latest new tech cams.

Will send 1of IPC-Color4K-T as gift to @Wildcat_1 @looney2ns @wittaj @sebastiantombs when we ready the stocks next week. At latter lottery, i will invite other guys who do great help to the community to pick up winners, sure have gifts too. ;)

In Sep, we will release the 4K 1/1.2CMOS 45 PTZ, 4K 180 degrees Bullet and turret. See you soon.

View attachment 138201
Andy
Received the camera today. Thank you very much @EMPIRETECANDY that is very generous of you. Very much appreciated. :headbang: :cool:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Mine came Tuesday and I got it mounted late yesterday afternoon. Saying thanks seems a little weak, this camera is really amazing. I really appreciate Andy's generosity and will be ordering a few more when a 6mm and varifocal become available.

Thanks again Andy!

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mine came Tuesday and I got it mounted late yesterday afternoon. Saying thanks seems a little weak, this camera is really amazing. I really appreciate what Andy's generosity and will be ordering a few more when a 6mm and varifocal become available.

Thanks again Andy!
Have you been able to setup DST correctly? Mine will only allow AM to be selected for midnight, other times it defaults to pm, and can't be changed.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you been able to setup DST correctly? Mine will only allow AM to be selected for midnight, other times it defaults to pm, and can't be changed.
Mine is doing the same thing.