dimammx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
looks like Hikvision:)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The lottery plan has good feedback this time, we will do it at later sales on other Sales and Black Friday. The 7 years Anniversary Sales going end tonight. Thanks for all guys's support. We will go on providing more and more good and latest new tech cams.

Will send 1of IPC-Color4K-T as gift to @Wildcat_1 @looney2ns @wittaj @sebastiantombs when we ready the stocks next week. At latter lottery, i will invite other guys who do great help to the community to pick up winners, sure have gifts too. ;)

In Sep, we will release the 4K 1/1.2CMOS 45 PTZ, 4K 180 degrees Bullet and turret. See you soon.

1661695359487.png
Andy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just another reason why Andy is the best camera seller out there!!!

Top Notch cameras!
Top Notch relationships with the manufacturers that get us gear and firmware before they even sell it themselves!
Top Notch promotions and give-a-ways!
Top Notch customer service!
Top Notch good guy!

Thank you Andy!

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks Andy! I won second place and promptly received an IPC-T5449H-AS-D2! I did a quick setup in my home office and snapped this picture. I am kind of tickled by the picture. The computer monitor and the image in it appear drawn! I will have to review @Wildcat_1's review Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-HFW5449T1-ASE+D2 - Dual Lens Full Color 2.0 when I install it in it's permanent location. Until then, it will hang out with the one I bought during Andy's memorial day sale! 20220827175106.jpg
Thanks for the camera Andy! I enjoyed the raffle!

d.lux

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Andy for the "refurbished" NVR off the list.

Showed up today and looked like it was brand new.

The SATA, power connector, etc were unopened and the NVR was was in a reset/factory state.

A+ great price

Updated the FW to the latest (7/2022), popped in my drive and back up and running.

Thanks!