EmpireTech 7 Years Anniversay Promotion Plan

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
At thanksgiving day and BF Sales is coming soon, we will arrange around 100pcs lottery cameras for all guys who supported us before and new guys who is going to support us.
This time we will arrange a 1900usd Monster ptz as super prize. Will invite @fenderman to pick up the winner. :D
Will have entry ticket this time, each person can get at most 2 tickets, each ticket 5usd.
For those who buy cams from us during the sales, will get 2 tickets if exceed 500usd, but at least 1 ticket if not meet 500usd.
Plan i will post here next week.

amdpowered

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Specification for your checking.
Tempting because of my issue with the Hikvision PTZ 4K 1/1.2". I just haven't had time to troubleshoot further.

Is DH-SD8C845FG-HNF dual sensor? Doesn't show that on the spec sheet.

Also are the min illumination values correct?
Min. Illumination Color: 0.005 lux@F1.5 B/W: 0.0005 lux@F1.5 0 lux (IR light on)

If so it's interesting that the 1/1.2"sensor doesn't improve low light performance over the 1/1.8" sensors on Dahua's current offerings.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Tempting because of my issue with the Hikvision PTZ 4K 1/1.2". I just haven't had time to troubleshoot further.

Is DH-SD8C845FG-HNF dual sensor? Doesn't show that on the spec sheet.

Also are the min illumination values correct?
Min. Illumination Color: 0.005 lux@F1.5 B/W: 0.0005 lux@F1.5 0 lux (IR light on)

If so it's interesting that the 1/1.2"sensor doesn't improve low light performance over the 1/1.8" sensors on Dahua's current offerings.
yes, i have some video on my youtube. Can subscribe, i will always post some new ptz and new camera video.

(90) SD8C845FG-HNF 45X 4K PTZ Trees - YouTube
(90) SD8C845FG-HNF 45X 4K PTZ Nightvideo - YouTube

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Would be nice if it had 1/1.8 sensor.
Indubitably! My thinking is that the added cost of a bigger sensor is a nit compared to the added cost of the larger optics that would be needed with it, and that would lead to a bigger case. Wouldn't be "mini" or "low cost" any more. (I don't have any cost info, only hope).