Dahua Starlight Recessed Dome PTZ (SD52C225U-HNI)

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
updated the firmware with: DH_SD-Eos_EngSpnFrn_N_Stream3_V2.420.0001.0.R.20161220.zip and now its in NTSC, with English/Spanish/French..

I believe this is the latest firmware for any of the Starlight Pro PTZ's.. I was having some preset issues that seem to be resolved now.. I'd hit a preset and it'd be slightly off, then I'd hit it again and it'd move just a hair then the IVS lines would finally appear.. havent been able to replicate that w/this new firmware.

Reaction score
Definitely tracks better than mine. I guess it must be a firmware issue, when I first got mine I had the same issue as you with the PTZ preset being off. Could you post a picture of the IVS settings page? I'm curious if anything has changed.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
screens look identical to the ones I included in first post; it does seem to track better w/this version.. Ive had the preset issue re-appear but it seems less likely to do so now; there's usually separate firmware for PTZ controls so mebe i need to track that down... @EMPIRETECANDY any idea if new PTZ firmware for these?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
dun see why not; was not listed for mine but it took.. if its not right should safely abort, firmware has a internal list of matching hardware it checks before flashing.. suppose I could extract that and get a list of all models#

GuitarKin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@nayr what software version do you have now on PTZ? Can you post a picture firmware version screen? I just received SD-59230-HNI from Andy. Autotracking works very well on this one, but my NVR-5208-8P-4KS2 cant get IVS config from PTZ. Does this working to you? If I config IVS tripwire on webui it's works,but I cant config this through NVR.

Last edited:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
shrug, my NVR does not allow any camera to have IVS configured through it... but I have noticed im not getting ivs events flagged in timeline like other cameras.. Will investigate it further.