Amcrest AD410

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Like right now.... my wife just went out to take the dog out... I got the alert just fine and it seems to be working...but what's happening is... it would completely miss another motion later on...so again..it's a hit or miss.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Because the motion alerts are all in the Amcrest app, but not in BI... all motion alerts in the Amcrest app coincide with the other cameras that are in the same location.
The other 2 cameras capture the same motions as the Amcrest app, but BI for the doorbell misses a lot of them.

OK, so the camera is picking up all the motion triggers - AND - compared to your other 2 cameras the AD410 is capturing everything they do. Correct?

Are you using MOTION or HUMAN detection for the AD410 right now?

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Like right now.... my wife just went out to take the dog out... I got the alert just fine and it seems to be working...but what's happening is... it would completely miss another motion later on...so again..it's a hit or miss.
In the Amcrest app or in BI?

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Infact... BI is also supposed to detect person as well...and it still missing the motion. So not only is not getting the human detection from the camera..it's also missing its own person detection motion.

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As you can see.. sensiivity in BI is at the lowest, but it still manages to miss some motion or cancel them.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As you can see.. sensiivity in BI is at the lowest, but it still manages to miss some motion or cancel them.
I really wish you would forget about BI for a bit, until we can confirm everything else UPSTREAM of BI is working correctly.

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you mean with the Amcrest app? - I have yet to see the Amcrest app miss a motion..so the camera's motion works great with its app.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looking at the Amcrest app, confirm that MOTION Detection is turned OFF.

Confirm that Human Detection Zone is properly defined ... this is what mine shows:

Screenshot_20211217-111504.jpg

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you mean with the Amcrest app? - I have yet to see the Amcrest app miss a motion..so the camera's motion works great with its app.
Yes, I mean in the Amcrest app. I've said this numerous times now.

The Amcrest app is the primary, though not exclusive, tool for making changes to the camera settings. That's why we are focusing there for the moment. It's our access to the In-camera settings.

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I used to have a portion of the screen only..and I was still missing motion..so I changed it to the full screen and it's acting the same way.
I completely understand what you're saying, but maybe I am not explaining properly what's happening.

Again... the Amcrest app is working as it should..meaning, every time there's a human in front of the camera it will detect it and create an alert within the app...every time without a miss.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I used to have a portion of the screen only..and I was still missing motion..so I changed it to the full screen and it's acting the same way.
I completely understand what you're saying, but maybe I am not explaining properly what's happening.

Again... the Amcrest app is working as it should..meaning, every time there's a human in front of the camera it will detect it and create an alert within the app...every time without a miss.
OK ... so go to BI and turn OFF the Deepstack processing for that camera. Forget about using Deepstack for right now. You can re-enable it later, AFTER you confirm the connection between the camera and BI are working.

Turn off DS and test.

Report back.

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Also, turn off Motion sensor in BI.

Use ONLY the ONVIF triggers from the camera.

Sorry, I should have included this in my earlier message. We want to isolate the connection between the camera and BI.

macster2075

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK.. so I turned off DS for that camera.. restarted the camera...went outside...no motion alert from BI, but the motion is in the Amcrest app.