US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with this 'man'???? I mean really....lets go ahead and get the other half of the country completely pissed off! Wow.

Biden to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day
In his first actions as president, Biden is set to roll back and reverse a number of Trump’s policies and directives.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with this 'man'???? I mean really....lets go ahead and get the other half of the country completely pissed off! Wow.

Biden to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day
In his first actions as president, Biden is set to roll back and reverse a number of Trump’s policies and directives.
Scumbag. Well I can almost guarantee that one of many reasons why he picked that two-bit whore as his running mate (outside of dnc dictating that he do so). He’s enacting all of the old 44 policies and will utilize their same argument. If you disagree with the decision, you will be labeled as a racist, bigot, nazi, redneck, and what other demeaning terms that they can conjure up. Notice I said conjure because they are both demons.

Last edited:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
'If you disagree with the decision, you will be labeled as a racist, bigot, nazi, redneck, and what other demeaning terms that they can conjure up. '

To late. I'm white, so all of the above already applies to me! :)
Yes sir, I am in the same boat. Oh, and I just came across this in the App Store. Funny, it was not available on Trump inauguration. Sure, keep showing people holding an American flag. It’s funny that the Democrats never hoisted a flag or wore one on their collars until Trump called them out. Oh and it’s also funny as I type; all the scums names get capitalized in autocorrect but try and type Trumps name; have to capitalize manually. Ok, enough of my rage. 1611147035031.jpeg

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reaction score
so many opinions from democrats and republicans... and in Europe we are just laughing and being sad at the same time about the situation in US.
That's great. I don't really care what Europeans, Asians, Africans, Russians, or anyone that isn't American thinks. I mean no offense, but IDC.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
More evidence that the MSM and Fascocrats are lying through their teeth by ignoring the facts and truth -

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's a good but very sad day.

It's good that there is a peaceful transfer of power happening, yet again, in the US.

It's sad for so many reasons.

DC is an armed camp. There are no spectators to witness the transfer of power other than the political elites. Both supporters and detractors, the general public, are not being included in the name of "safety" from threats that have yet to be specified or documented. It has all the hallmarks of a fascist dictatorship rather than a democratic representative republic.

The election itself is, at best, of very questionable reliability. The evidence of fraud has yet to see the light of day in a courtroom. The Judicial branch has denied the presentation of any evidence and dismissed some of the evidence out of hand. Just one of the more egregious examples is the fact that Pennsylvania counted 205,000 more mail-in ballots than were mailed to voters and the Courts won't even deign to hear the argument on that. The same is true on other States. In Arizona the State Legislature is still arguing with their own election commission to be able to examine the voting machines in spite of a Court ruling that the Legislature has the right, and power, to examine those machines. If they ever finally do get to examine the machines by that time all evidence of what really happened will have been wiped without a doubt. The MSM, Fascocrats and Big Tech all ignore these facts and truth and "cancel" anyone who mentions them. Another hallmark of fascism.

The result is a very large segment of the population not believing in the most basic function of our Constitutional Republic, that their vote actually matters. A man, and woman, being given the oaths of their Offices that got there under a very dark cloud of doubt. No wonder the rest of the World is laughing at us right now.

I think the sadness far outweighs the good of this day.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, been off my game lately, started COVID symptoms Sun. 1/10, tested on Mon. 1/11, got positive results on Wed. 1/13. Was self-quarantined until I spent a bad night night before last, went in yesterday found out I have pneumonia. Got steroid shot and antibiotic shot plus 2 sets of pills to take.

Pulled it together enough to do what I said I'd do a few weeks ago and flipped my flag and lowered to half-staff. My only regrets? That I didn't do it sooner and that I feel like I have a reason for doing it at all.

Right now I am not in a good mood so I guess the good Lord knew what he was doing when he decided to make me stay home a few weeks...I'd probably get into it with somebody over any little thing. Of course, he's always shown me he knows better than I do what's best.

May God Bless this Nation....we really need it.

FlagCam_012021.jpg

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Well, been off my game lately, started COVID symptoms Sun. 1/10, tested on Mon. 1/11, got positive results on Wed. 1/13. Was self-quarantined until I spent a bad night night before last, went in yesterday found out I have pneumonia. Got steroid shot and antibiotic shot plus 2 sets of pills to take.

Pulled it together enough to do what I said I'd do a few weeks ago and flipped my flag and lowered to half-staff. My only regrets? That I didn't do it sooner and that I feel like I have a reason for doing it at all.

Right now I am not in a good mood so I guess the good Lord knew what he was doing when he decided to make me stay home a few weeks...I'd probably get into it with somebody over any little thing. Of course, he's always shown me he knows better than I do what's best.

My God Bless this Nation....we really need it.

View attachment 80045
Feel better, man.

Plarsson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's a good but very sad day.

It's good that there is a peaceful transfer of power happening, yet again, in the US.

It's sad for so many reasons.

DC is an armed camp. There are no spectators to witness the transfer of power other than the political elites. Both supporters and detractors, the general public, are not being included in the name of "safety" from threats that have yet to be specified or documented. It has all the hallmarks of a fascist dictatorship rather than a democratic representative republic.

The election itself is, at best, of very questionable reliability. The evidence of fraud has yet to see the light of day in a courtroom. The Judicial branch has denied the presentation of any evidence and dismissed some of the evidence out of hand. Just one of the more egregious examples is the fact that Pennsylvania counted 205,000 more mail-in ballots than were mailed to voters and the Courts won't even deign to hear the argument on that. The same is true on other States. In Arizona the State Legislature is still arguing with their own election commission to be able to examine the voting machines in spite of a Court ruling that the Legislature has the right, and power, to examine those machines. If they ever finally do get to examine the machines by that time all evidence of what really happened will have been wiped without a doubt. The MSM, Fascocrats and Big Tech all ignore these facts and truth and "cancel" anyone who mentions them. Another hallmark of fascism.

The result is a very large segment of the population not believing in the most basic function of our Constitutional Republic, that their vote actually matters. A man, and woman, being given the oaths of their Offices that got there under a very dark cloud of doubt. No wonder the rest of the World is laughing at us right now.

I think the sadness far outweighs the good of this day.
Agree, as I said, as a European I laugh at Trump and what's going on in the US in general. But then, the second after, I realize how much it effects the world as the US is a large economy and should act as a great democracy. Instead it triggers other questionable leaders from eg Belarus etc to move forward. It is just sad in what direction it is going...

Reaction score

My God Bless this Nation....we really need it.

View attachment 80045
You SIR worry about only one thing right now...YOU! I truly hope you start feeling better....just take it easy and relax. DON'T watch the news...just do what you need to do.