US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I take it that Gallop now has Winston Smith working for them, eh?

Reaction score
I'm conflicted over what to think, what to expect, and how to behave after the regime change. My current thinking is to pretend I've moved to one of the USSR Eastern Bloc countries, like East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia , etc.
I am not conflicted at all. F**k him and the two-bit whore. I am very clear and focused on this one. I think I dislike Joe and the Hoe even more then I did Obummer...then again, I LOATHE thief's.....

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
View attachment 79986

So, if this goes into affect, I am contacting a lawyer. My wife and I paid a hefty amount of many, time and bullshit so that she could become a LEGAL US RESIDENT AND NOW A LEGAL US CITIZEN! I hope, that this might lead to a 'cascade' affect. IF (and its a long shot) anything comes from it, it could lead to the Government having to reimburse MILLIONS of Americans for what they paid.

I am dead serious about this. Lets see if I can find a shark worthy of this cause..... I am sick of this bullshit and IT hasn't even been sworn in yet.....f******g pukes.
And the millions of kids that had to work their asses off to pay for their college education. And student loans as well.
TRILLIONS OF LAW SUITS.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big shock. They’ll all be at China Joe’s inauguration. Probably sucking up so they can attempt to keep their miserable careers alive. Conservatives better not forget all this bs that is going down. These people and the rest of the spineless douchers need to be removed from office and replaced with people that truly hold conservative values and aren’t a bunch of candy-butted, bow down and kiss the other side’s ballsack load of jerkoffs.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score