US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
college should be free in the first place
You funny, funny man. Well maybe I was over reaching with the term 'man'. Young man? Free college....that is just fantastic...then how about we all are promised a FREE JOB, FREE INCOME, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE CAR, FREE HOME...OMG....LIFE IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Grow up. If it was free, then it would be worthless. And yes, I agree, it is overpriced. So is most everything now unfortunately.

Hackedup

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You funny, funny man. Well maybe I was over reaching with the term 'man'. Young man? Free college....that is just fantastic...then how about we all are promised a FREE JOB, FREE INCOME, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE CAR, FREE HOME...OMG....LIFE IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Grow up. If it was free, then it would be worthless. And yes, I agree, it is overpriced. So is most everything now unfortunately.
Please read my post again.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With all the printing and borrowing of money for distribution, it won’t be long before the chinese call in the debt. I haven’t ordered any chinese takeout for a while bc I figure it will be our main cuisine before too long. Of course that’s the plan anyway; get rid of the last shining example of freedom and capitalism and absorb it into the plan of globalism.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
you think college is expensive, have you tried to buy a case of 9mm lately?
I’ve tried to find some for quite some time. You get raked over the coals; that is when you can find it. Makes me wonder if I should have gotten into reloading a long time ago. But then I wonder if that is even cost-feasible. :confused:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
And this POS just keep going and going....when will this traitor be behind bars?

James Comey: Republican Party 'needs to be burned down or changed'
The remarks came during an interview with The Guardian

And the insanity continues...

MSNBC contributor compares Biden to God, suggests Trump voters should be blamed for COVID deaths
'Selfishness, greed... they run rampant across the land,' Eddie Glaude says of Trump voters