US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
You know what? That's a good and appropriate come back. Well done. Now put that back before your mama knows you touched it, and scurry back to the basement. I am sure you haven't missed much of Pokemon......
Hey dude it was a picture for fun like all the comments and pictures that I have posted in the past but if you want to get personal and rude let's crack on!!
BTW If I did have any interest in American politics but trump would get my vote.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Arrest them. Everyone agrees. I'm still searching for proof of Trump's incitement though. I'm having a hard time finding it. Anyone?
They have already admitted that Trump did not incite. The Pro(Marxist)Publica video leaves out all the Antifa/Marxist/Democrats that were heavily mixed in the crowd.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They have already admitted that Trump did not incite. The Pro(Marxist)Publica video leaves out all the Antifa/Marxist/Democrats that were heavily mixed in the crowd.
Yep...doesn't fit the narrative.

The new journalistic credo? "Why let a little truth and contextual reporting screw up a "good" story? " :banghead:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, been off my game lately, started COVID symptoms Sun. 1/10, tested on Mon. 1/11, got positive results on Wed. 1/13. Was self-quarantined until I spent a bad night night before last, went in yesterday found out I have pneumonia. Got steroid shot and antibiotic shot plus 2 sets of pills to take.

Pulled it together enough to do what I said I'd do a few weeks ago and flipped my flag and lowered to half-staff. My only regrets? That I didn't do it sooner and that I feel like I have a reason for doing it at all.

Right now I am not in a good mood so I guess the good Lord knew what he was doing when he decided to make me stay home a few weeks...I'd probably get into it with somebody over any little thing. Of course, he's always shown me he knows better than I do what's best.

May God Bless this Nation....we really need it.

View attachment 80045
Prayers for you sir. Focus on getting well. I know my parents are in their 70s and were diagnosed with COVID on Sunday. I’ve been working and trying to take care of them at the same time. It’s kicking them around right now so I kind of have my hands full. Take care and get better.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh good golly. Someone should the dynamic twat duo they were in the wrong place. They should have been laying a wreath at the liberty bell bc this is the day liberty died. The place they were mistakenly at is a sacred place of respect and honor. These will be the clowns that deplete and destroy the military in worse ways than clinton and 44 did.
The only thing positive I can say is that his son Beau did serve, but other than that, nothing else positive comes to mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too funny! Check out this url (it's safe, but then "safe" is a relative term these days...)...
Interesting...I scrolled down and selected 'Previous Presidents' and for a laugh picked Trump. I was surprised that they gave him kudos on accomplishments at all. I thought it is rather nice. So thinking ahead, I copied it to a file to see if months from now it has been changed. Then I thought, what does Biden's say? Shit, pages long and full of spin. What a joke.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Prayers for you sir. Focus on getting well. I know my parents are in their 70s and were diagnosed with COVID on Sunday. I’ve been working and trying to take care of them at the same time. It’s kicking them around right now so I kind of have my hands full. Take care and get better.
Thanks for the prayers and I'll do the same for you and your parents.

LJR_2019

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thats because someone owns the domain antifa.com and just redirects traffic wherever they want. This same domain led to joe bidens campaign page not too long ago. Its not run by antifa, and antifa is not related to the white house. people are morons.

Too funny! Check out this url (it's safe, but then "safe" is a relative term these days...)...

www.Antifa.com

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hillary claims Trump is a puppet of Putin.... wow...

Krystal and Saagar: Hillary, Pelosi Want 9/11 COMMISSION To See If Putin Tied To Capitol Riots

Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti react to a recent discussion between Hillary Clinton and Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Russiagate.