US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Accepted back into society?? Kiss my @$$. 74+ million as opposed to fake voters and people in the graves. Don’t care what anyone says, the 74-75 million are the f@@@@@g majority. Stupid delusional statement; of course why should I be surprised coming from a prick that served under osama I mean obama and then went to nbc or msnbc? Just further proof that the intelligence agencies for the longest time were filled with vile corrupt useless wastes of space that were only there to serve themselves. SOB

Reaction score
Just read a posting on Parler. Amazon, their web host, will be ending their service at midnight tomorrow night. Parler may be down for up to a week as a result. They are doing everything possible to stifle any alternative news or social media. Can we all say Fascism together? I've seen comparisons to the book burning but I see it as more like Crystal Nacht.
Yup.....

Reaction score
Oh, this is just lovely......and it isn't protecting HIM AND HIS CORRUPT POS SON???? F*****G hypocrites.

Joe Biden
Published 1 hour ago
Biden: Trump 'not above the law. Justice serves the people — it doesn’t protect the powerful'

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Acts17Apologetics

Twitter banned President Donald Trump from the platform for posting the following tweets:

"The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!"
"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th."

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I saw a piece of that clip. It was sure close quarters in there, no doubt the policeman was in a tough spot. Hoping and guessing he's ok.
I'm just wondering why the USA media isn't pushing it as a lead video. It looks like a gift horse for their agenda. Is there something going on I'm not aware of?

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, this is just lovely......and it isn't protecting HIM AND HIS CORRUPT POS SON???? F*****G hypocrites.

Joe Biden
Published 1 hour ago
Biden: Trump 'not above the law. Justice serves the people — it doesn’t protect the powerful'

You almost have to feel sorry for him. He don’t know that he’s still on planet earth. Plus, his butthole has got to be in constant pain from obama, clinton, harris, pelosi, schumer, and the ccp jamming their arms up to use him as a puppet. Meanwhile, all he has to do is keep sniffing and massaging women’s necks and praising his bastard son for not being in the wrong. Wait, what am I saying? There’s no way in heaven or hell I would feel sorry for that pos

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm just wondering why the USA media isn't pushing it as a lead video. It looks like a gift horse for their agenda. Is there something going on I'm not aware of?
I would say there is more to the story. Same with the other article you posted by the DailymailUK. We are only getting half the story from the media who is trying to promote and anti-Trump agenda. As usual it will take days for the rest of the story to come out.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You almost have to feel sorry for him. He don’t know that he’s still on planet earth. Plus, his butthole has got to be in constant pain from obama, clinton, harris, pelosi, schumer, and the ccp jamming their arms up to use him as a puppet. Meanwhile, all he has to do is keep sniffing and massaging women’s necks and praising his bastard son for not being in the wrong. Wait, what am I saying? There’s no way in heaven or hell I would feel sorry for that pos
Agreed, Biden is nothing more that a puppet. When "they" do not need him anymore he will be removed from office.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Biden: Trump I am 'not above the law. Justice serves the people — it doesn’t protect the powerful'

Apparently, it DOES protect the powerful AND the corrupt, Joe. What an A-hole. :angry:

Reaction score
I can only imagine the nightmare of moving a service like that from one provider to another or onto in-house hardware
Even with in-house hardware, you still need to get to the internet via an ISP. With today's climate of cancellation of unapproved points of view, it may be impossible to get an ISP willing to provide access. This isn't going to stop. It is only going to get worse. The left has now become very bold and is on a roll. Just attending the rally in DC on 1/6 can get you fired. Ariel Pink was dropped from his record label just for being at the rally. He did not even go near the Capitol building. All sorts of groups are pushing to cancel Republicans and Trump supporting organizations.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ehh, fecalbook and twatter both have been weaponized for years now. How many stories have you heard of a company firing or not hiring an individual bc of something the individual posted? It’s been labeled as protecting the companies integrity by keeping out riffraff. Yet people were so accepting not realizing they were practicing the take away of speech. Shouldn’t be surprised that we are now seeing the true fruits of their labor.