US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I just downloaded Brave from the App Store on my phone. Figured I would give it a try. Of course I’m sure since it is on the Apple store, it will eventually be used against us. But for now I will give it a shot. Since I have never heard of it before can someone advise if I have selected the proper item? Screenshot below.
View attachment 79251
Yep I downloaded it today

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The other thing I’m having a hard time with is the whole “armed protesters” part.

Has anyone seen any image or video or factual evidence of anyone having a gun other than the inept piece of shit security detail guys that shot and killed the unarmed girl???

Any of our trolls, er, I mean liberal friends? Anyone?

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here's the thing. Everything today gets to us via the internet, cable TV, SATRAD, or OTA TV/radio. Newspapers are a thing of the past. The only ones I ever see are the shit they through on my lawn with ads in it. SATRAD, cable TV and OTA TV/radio is already controlled by the FCC and big tech owns the stations and networks. So that leaves the internet as your only way to get information other than word of mouth.

It is easy for an internet provider to monitor your online footprint, block sites, and filter your content. Case in point: if you attempt to get in on the CPM 1911 sales and list an sbcglobal.net email, you will never get your RGN because that internet provider blocks emails from CMP. From the CMP 1911 website: "...We have discovered that some .gov, .edu, .mil, .rr.com, sbcglobal.net and some other email address will not accept emails from CMP 1911, they are kicked backed as “blocked” or “undeliverable..."

So all this posturing about using some other browser or some other social media outlet is moot. That interview that Carlson Tucker did with the lady from Parler was very telling. She was not that concerned about Apple or Google shutting down the app. She was more worried that Google would stop renting her the servers. Without that infrastructure none of these entities can function.

We are truly fucked.
This is why we need to stop funding and advertising for them. I don't pay youtube one dime, but I may click a link or add that pays them. Without those kickbacks, their wallet shrinks. Times me by a million, or say 70 million Trump supporters, and that hurts.

Granted it's not a single solution to fix all of these problems, it's a start. We have to start being smarter than these phukbags. Hurt them in their wallets, essentially defunding them. And that is no easy feat because there are many of them on all levels that some just don't feel they can or want to sacrifice.

On the flip side, some of the suppliers have to do the same...change where their origination messages come from and keep it on the downlow...don't announce it, just do it so that the only people that know are the ones you're corresponding with. At some point they may need to register for new domains or new IPs, but it's all for the cause of survival and freedoms.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is why we need to stop funding and advertising for them. I don't pay youtube one dime, but I may click a link or add that pays them. Without those kickbacks, their wallet shrinks. Times me by a million, or say 70 million Trump supporters, and that hurts.

Granted it's not a single solution to fix all of these problems, it's a start. We have to start being smarter than these phukbags. Hurt them in their wallets, essentially defunding them. And that is no easy feat because there are many of them on all levels that some just don't feel they can or want to sacrifice.

On the flip side, some of the suppliers have to do the same...change where their origination messages come from and keep it on the downlow...don't announce it, just do it so that the only people that know are the ones you're corresponding with. At some point they may need to register for new domains or new IPs, but it's all for the cause of survival and freedoms.
As of this point, the only thing I donate to these clowns is through 2 television apps; YouTube tv and philo. I do t know much about philo, but it’s based out of San Fran, so I have to automatically assume they’re in it. No problem cancelling that. Problem is with my main tv source, YouTube tv. But I’m already in the process of researching alternatives. Right now I have been using Pluto tv as it is free. However, the problem comes with sports, but to be honest, I’m getting to where I don’t watch that bc of the stand they have been taking. The only thing left was college sports, but all of these schools and their teams have been showing their true liberal colors.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The only sports I watch at this point, and its been 8+ years, is Little League Baseball... the rest are trash
I agree. I used to be big into NASCAR, NHL and college hockey, and college football. The past few seasons, especially this last one, have shown all of their true colors.
As far as little league, that may be the way to go for now. But I do wonder how long it will be before they start getting them to kneel during the anthem and piss on the flag.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree. I used to be big into NASCAR, NHL and college hockey, and college football. The past few seasons, especially this last one, have shown all of their true colors.
As far as little league, that may be the way to go for now. But I do wonder how long it will be before they start getting them to kneel during the anthem and piss on the flag.
I used to love hockey coming from Pittsburgh, and was a big NASCAR fan of Petty, Allison and the boys back in the day.

Reaction score
As of this point, the only thing I donate to these clowns is through 2 television apps; YouTube tv and philo. I do t know much about philo, but it’s based out of San Fran, so I have to automatically assume they’re in it. No problem cancelling that. Problem is with my main tv source, YouTube tv. But I’m already in the process of researching alternatives. Right now I have been using Pluto tv as it is free. However, the problem comes with sports, but to be honest, I’m getting to where I don’t watch that bc of the stand they have been taking. The only thing left was college sports, but all of these schools and their teams have been showing their true liberal colors.
Check out LOCAST.
ROKU allows it-- other platforms do not. They STREAM the stations you should be able to get OTA.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Just read a posting on Parler. Amazon, their web host, will be ending their service at midnight tomorrow night. Parler may be down for up to a week as a result. They are doing everything possible to stifle any alternative news or social media. Can we all say Fascism together? I've seen comparisons to the book burning but I see it as more like Crystal Nacht.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Check out LOCAST.
ROKU allows it-- other platforms do not. They STREAM the stations you should be able to get OTA.

Fortunately, Roku is what I’m currently using. I’ll start checking their app listing for that. At this point, I’m open to trying all the alternatives to these clowns trying to dictate our lives.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just read a posting on Parler. Amazon, their web host, will be ending their service at midnight tomorrow night. Parler may be down for up to a week as a result. They are doing everything possible to stifle any alternative news or social media. Can we all say Fascism together? I've seen comparisons to the book burning but I see it as more like Crystal Nacht.
Big shock; bezos is a friggin clown that has made it no secret how liberal he is. Just another example of another pos that needs to be boycotted.
Guarantee you that the upcoming operating system updates for iPhones, iPads, and the like will contain the necessary components to track and compile a list of all users that visit conservative news sites and apps. I’m sure it’s already in there, but it will definitely be turned over to the powers that be.