US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course thugs like BLM/Antifa will be exempt.

Nothing a liberal says can be taken at face value. They’re taught to lie from an early age. They have no ideas, they simply lie to get a reaction, like children.
BLM and Antifa are sanctioned by the Democrats so in their mind they are lawful.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
So exactly what happened in this so called riot in Washington DC? There were broken windows and some say trespassing? Did anyone get pulled out of their vehicles and get beat up? Were any police cars set on fire? Were any business set on fire and looted? Were any statues taken down.

The reason this is a big event to the media, Democrats and RINO’s is this was not a dimoKKKRAT sanctioned event. They are also pissed that someone sat in Nancy Pelosi’s chair in her office.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So just to help the cause. Here are a few platforms I've read about that support free speech, or at least doesn't crush it yet.

rumble.com - like youtube
mewe.com - like facebook
clouthub.com - political social media
parler.com - political social media

brave.com - alternate browser to ditch freedom of speech crushers (abandon chrome and firefox).

I also will be returning the airpods I bought over the Christmas holiday but have not opened yet.
I use Duck Duck Go for my android browser. And use it as an browser extension on Windows edge.
Malwarebytes for security and blocker.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So exactly what happened in this so called riot in Washington DC? There were broken windows and some say trespassing? Did anyone get pulled out of their vehicles and get beat up? Were any police cars set on fire? Were any business set on fire and looted? Were any statues taken down.

The reason this is a big event to the media, Democrats and RINO’s is this was not a dimoKKKRAT sanctioned event. They are also pissed that someone sat in Nancy Pelosi’s chair in her office.
The other thing I’m having a hard time with is the whole “armed protesters” part.

Has anyone seen any image or video or factual evidence of anyone having a gun other than the inept piece of shit security detail guys that shot and killed the unarmed girl???

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Uhhh, a cop got killed and 50 were injured. Maybe that's part of the reason the media is covering it.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So sad, very sad what is going on. I just installed Brave and will join Parler shortly. ONLY because I want to know what is truly going on. Or as much as I 'truly' can.

So much for 2021 being a better year. Sometimes, it needs to get worse, MUCH WORSE, before it gets better. Hold onto our seats.....
I just downloaded Brave from the App Store on my phone. Figured I would give it a try. Of course I’m sure since it is on the Apple store, it will eventually be used against us. But for now I will give it a shot. Since I have never heard of it before can someone advise if I have selected the proper item? Screenshot below.
1610235593893.jpeg

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'd have to stick my butt in a sand blasting cabinet for 10 minutes if I had sat in that witch's chair. :puke:
I would have pulled out a drawer, shit on the back exterior of it, smeared it around with paper, then put it back into the desk.
2 weeks later.... Nancy: "God damn you Trump, why does my office smell like shit!?". ...oh yeah, and she's shaking her fists in the air as she yells that. LOL

Reaction score
Here's the thing. Everything today gets to us via the internet, cable TV, SATRAD, or OTA TV/radio. Newspapers are a thing of the past. The only ones I ever see are the shit they through on my lawn with ads in it. SATRAD, cable TV and OTA TV/radio is already controlled by the FCC and big tech owns the stations and networks. So that leaves the internet as your only way to get information other than word of mouth.

It is easy for an internet provider to monitor your online footprint, block sites, and filter your content. Case in point: if you attempt to get in on the CPM 1911 sales and list an sbcglobal.net email, you will never get your RGN because that internet provider blocks emails from CMP. From the CMP 1911 website: "...We have discovered that some .gov, .edu, .mil, .rr.com, sbcglobal.net and some other email address will not accept emails from CMP 1911, they are kicked backed as “blocked” or “undeliverable..."

So all this posturing about using some other browser or some other social media outlet is moot. That interview that Carlson Tucker did with the lady from Parler was very telling. She was not that concerned about Apple or Google shutting down the app. She was more worried that Google would stop renting her the servers. Without that infrastructure none of these entities can function.

We are truly fucked.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There was only one death do to violence. A protester was shot by the cops. All the other deaths were related to medical issues. From the group I was with it is easy to see how this could happen. There were people in wheel chairs and walkers at the demonstration. A lot of +70 YO.

Notice that the main stream media did not publish the name and photo of the BLM member what was at the capital demonstration . On my plane flight back to Atlanta ga, there were four BLM people on the plane., two were white, strange

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Uhhh, a cop got killed and 50 were injured. Maybe that's part of the reason the media is covering it.
Nope, wrong as usual. (Did you get dropped on your head as a child?)

An unarmed lady who happened to be a Vet, was murdered by an untrained security detail goon who should not have been allowed to carry a weapon.