Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This channel looks like does good coverage on the situation .. skip to the part where the map starts ..

Russian Z-force trooper saves the Children from Ukrainian Nazis... ( see the video above .. )
1647489422977.png

In the context of not claiming I don't know anything specific, this looks to me like a very easy video to fake. First there's a bunch of people standing around a vehicle, then an instant cut to what's supposed to be bodies on the ground, intentionally blurred. I can't match the building facade or paint scheme in the 2nd part to any building shown in the first part. I'm reminded of the "Ukraine war" news report video showing tens to hundreds of body bags, that was actually from a Vienna climate protest.
yes, would have to find uncensored versions and additional information.

Thus why I note "reports" .. instead of something more solid ..

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Seeing numerous reports of atrocities .. we knew it would be just a question of time ..
Russia is officially denying this report as a fake, started by the US embassy. They say they didn't have any of their military in the city.
Russia denies U.S. Embassy report that its forces shot Ukrainians in bread line

If you have any confidence in Lara Logan, here's her take on the disinformation. 10 minute video:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russia is officially denying this report as a fake, started by the US embassy. They say they didn't have any of their military in the city.
Russia denies U.S. Embassy report that its forces shot Ukrainians in bread line

If you have any confidence in Lara Logan, here's her take on the disinformation. 10 minute video:
Hi @tigerwillow1

Russian Embassy, Russian Media, Russian "President", Russian Administration - the few I trust even less than the US Embassy, US Media, US President, US Administration.

In fact.. I can trust the Russians if I use the following math equation:

( -0.95 * "what they say" ) = closer to truth ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do Russian neighbors want to join NATO? Because they fear and do not trust Russia ..

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A friend sent me this today. Thought I'd pass it on for a bit of balance to the USA / Ruskie propaganda machines and maybe put a little lead in your freedom pencil.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

This channel has a number of short videos ...

Putin Putin Putin ..