Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
@VorlonFrog posted the following on another thread .. ( US Elections 2020+ (& Politics) :) )

Certainly an interesting view of the current situation.

My analysis of this interview leads me to one conclusion. Putin has his finger somewhere tickling his G spot.o_O lol

Question for all - Is America lucky he's retired?

My view - certainly looks like it

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just a quick question. If the slogan is, "Fighting for democracy" over there, then how can you ban opposition parties? I know, I know... Russia, Russia, Russia... but... one of those parties that just got banned had 44 seats in their Parliament. Would it be ok if the Democrats banned the Republicans here? Just asking for a friend...

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a quick question. If the slogan is, "Fighting for democracy" over there, then how can you ban opposition parties? I know, I know... Russia, Russia, Russia... but... one of those parties that just got banned had 44 seats in their Parliament. Would it be ok if the Democrats banned the Republicans here? Just asking for a friend...

From a UK perspective (and i suppose most countries) we have a government and an opposition made up from the smaller parties such as those mentioned above to hold them to account. I'm not sure how it would work out if the country was invaded but i would like to think the opposition would unite with the government until such times as the invaders were sent packing. Then normal service could obviously resume.

Of course what i would like and what would actually happen could be two different things entirely. Would democrats and republicans unite for the greater good if there was foreign feet stampeding across the US destroying and killing. As an outside observer of US politics i would hope they would but again who knows.

I'm wondering if there's any safe place in Ukraine for a "parliament" to sit and carry out business at the moment.

Instead of banning the above parties democracy could be fulfilled by putting them too work on the books listed below :D

Rumour has it Biden has already completed chapter 1 under Kamala's tuition and working on a second gold star.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Wish I understood Ukrainian .. all I can see understand is the calls in the numerous Ukrainian videos saying "Ukraine" .. so from a most basic level I am thinking of them fighting for an independent Ukraine ( from Russian domination )

That stated, KGB has historically been very good about supporting and exploiting rifts in the Western Liberal Democracies by promoting "peace parties" / "communist parties" / "anti nuke" parties .. naturally I also hope the West has been good at supporting pro Western elements in various nations .. unfortunately perhaps not enough support in Iran .. that still looks very anti-Western ..

Also, remember the reaction of the USA during the Iraq War to shut down all voices challenging the narrative of the war .. imho, not a good show for a pro freedom of speech nation ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This video was very impressive.. armor attempting to find in the forested area .. no such luck ..

Hide and seek .. using rugs to hide armour ..

Russia ship missile launch and attack vs Ukraine ..

Ukrainian documenting the destruction .. like an insurance adjustor taking pictures ..

Need gas?

Looks like Ukrainian Armour ..

V force into ukraine ..

1647976043314.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The question to ask is why is Ukraine so important to the war hawks? Also, do you see the Ukraine ? That came up on my iPad as a completion. One has to wonder.

Ukraine and Zelensky are corrupt and most know it. The ATM is shutting down...
For the Europeans they see this as a threat to the system which was set to maintain peace .. remember Europe has a massive history of wars between Nations, Kingdoms, Empires, and a considerable amount of horrific war crimes ..

If you allow nations to change their borders based on historic principles, or ethnic lines .. Europe will quickly go ablaze again .. keeping Europe stable ( and the borders intact ) is important to keep Europe from exploding into a massive mess.

Reaction score
We all know why NATO was created and allowed to expand their member nations. This is a good thing.

What I am trying to focus on is why is Ukraine suddenly so important? I think it is a number of things.

1. War for the war hawks is lucrative to them.
2. War typically motivates all Americans to rally around a President helping, in this case, a bump in the polls for Biden.
3. War is a distraction from other problems a President has created, namely inflation and the destruction of our country.
4. War in Ukraine may be covering up evidence of our current administration’s corruption, past and present.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We all know why NATO was created and allowed to expand their member nations. This is a good thing.

What I am trying to focus on is why is Ukraine suddenly so important? I think it is a number of things.

1. War for the war hawks is lucrative to them.
2. War typically motivates all Americans to rally around a President helping, in this case, a bump in the polls for Biden.
3. War is a distraction from other problems a President has created, namely inflation and the destruction of our country.
4. War in Ukraine may be covering up evidence of our current administration’s corruption, past and present.
Yes, definitely all 1-4 apply also ..

Question also is .. Why did Putin invade all, when he could have gotten some at very little cost .. ( EU was ok with Crimea, and Donbas areas going to Russia .. not OK when Putin stated Ukraine does not deserve to exist .. )

I also think Team Biden very corrupt and want a part of the Natural Gas off Crimea ...