Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I have only one hand to type, so in short, it seems like ( to me) that the reports of the activities in Kherson would make it a possible target/location/setup to play the "dirty bomb blame game". Whereby Russia detonates one and accuses Ukraine of doing it, and justify's a Nuclear response elsewhere to return the" eye for an eye" favor. but like the Bridge to Crimea, When ukraine gets em in the eye,,,Russia cuts off an Arm....
Just the musings of a laymen,,,

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
interesting ..

" .. I believe that the total amount of money that's been stolen from the Russian people and then laundered into the west where it now sits is a Trillion dollars .. " ( regarding Russian Money Laundering since Putin took power . )

update:
" .. Putin is just a crook .. his motivations are of a criminal just trying to keep his money and trying to survive .. the reason he is as powerful as he is .. is because we give him the power .. we appease him .. "

Putin can't back out, so the only option is to totally destroy him – William Browder

William Browder, CEO of Hermitage Capital Management and Head of the Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign, in an exclusive interview with our TV channel told about his book ‘Putin's number one enemy’. However, author said that now Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Putin's number one enemy. According to William Browder, Putin made calculations on reward for himself. The reward was elevated approval ratings and safety. So he started the war against Ukraine. And he ended up being wrong. And the trouble is that now he can't back out, author said. The only option is total to totally destroy him, William Bowder underlined. For more details – watch full interview.

1666578574419.png

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
That is very true, Putin cannot simply call off the invasion without showing significant gain to offset his blunder. He's worried about his legacy. For him it would be better to destroy everything rather than go down in history as a fuckup. Think of it like Hitler... Fuck them all and destroy everything.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
In other developments on Sunday:
  • Ukraine's state energy company said it had partially restored electricity supplies following massive Russian missile and drone strikes
  • Russia's RT state broadcaster said it was suspending its senior employee Anton Krasovsky, after he was heard saying in a TV programme that Ukrainian children should be drowned or burned to death
  • Ukraine's security service SBU confirmed that Vyacheslav Bohuslayev, former head of the Motor Sich company, was arrested after being accused of illegally selling aviation engines to Russia

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
William Browder, CEO of Hermitage Capital Management and Head of the Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign, in an exclusive interview with our TV channel told about his book ‘Putin's number one enemy’. However, author said that now Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Putin's number one enemy. According to William Browder, Putin made calculations on reward for himself. The reward was elevated approval ratings and safety. So he started the war against Ukraine. And he ended up being wrong. And the trouble is that now he can't back out, author said. The only option is total to totally destroy him, William Bowder underlined. For more details – watch full interview.

Zelensky cannot be enemy number one, because a doll with a hand in its ass is not an independent actor. The enemies are those who supply him with weapons and wage war with Russia to the last Ukrainian.

1.jpg

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Zelensky cannot be enemy number one, because a doll with a hand in its ass is not an independent actor. The enemies are those who supply him with weapons and wage war with Russia to the last Ukrainian.

View attachment 143592
Hey @N-i-k-s-o-n

I have a very nice M44 Mosin Nagant .. happy to let it go for a few gold coins when you get mobilized and need to supply your own supplies .. let me know when you are ready

1666594239978.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The enemies are those who supply him with weapons and wage war with Russia to the last Ukrainian.
What your really trying to say is your enemies are those who supply him with defensive weapons to prevent ethnic cleansing while Nazi Russia wages war to the last Nazi Russian.

The more extremists the Fuhrer sends to Ukraine the more Russia transforms and becomes a safer more tolerant democracy. :)

Winter is coming :rofl:

Last edited:
Reaction score

View attachment 143592
Agreed. Just like supplying North Vietnam with weapons, supplies and even military 'advisors' and the same for Afghanistan as well as Cuba, on and on and on. Paybacks a bitch NIksun.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
"Those Russians said they were liberators, they just started robbing us!" says a tearful Fedir. He says they took his car, furniture and mattresses. Nearly every house on his street has been damaged."
--------
"Despite having been forced out, you also learn a lot about the occupiers just by looking around.

In one school which they used as a base, their supplies, ammunition, and rubbish are scattered in all directions. These are not the traces of a disciplined force. It's evidence they'd been fighting in squalor and left in a hurry."

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Reports the Razi's are going to try and hold Kherson while the time for waving a white flag is running out.

Since the Razi's have been bad losers to date i would recommend rounding up all their captured soldiers from everywhere in Ukraine, feeding them well, giving them a PlayStation to pass the time, phones to call home and building them a nice comfortable and secure camp in the direct vicinity / flood plain of the Nova Kakhovka Dam. Like Stalin before let the Fuhrer now decide their fate.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
So the cat's out of the bag?

See the video linked below courtesy of @mat200 ,

It's a well reasoned and thought out description of how NATO works. As mentioned in the video I think the troops are there as a deterrent with the aim of defence. If someone is crazy enough to attack them it will be treated as an attack on America.

Kind of like Dirty Harry asking " do you feel lucky punk " :rofl:

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Give it 5 years then China will be carving out part of "Russia". And, this will be the result of a weakened Russia due to squandered resources in Ukraine.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Give it 5 years then China will be carving out part of "Russia". And, this will be the result of a weakened Russia due to squandered resources in Ukraine.

"Lurking in the background is China, whose influence is spreading across the region — increasingly at Russia's expense." :)

All China has to do is play the "good Samaritan"and let the Razi's come with a begging bowl. Pictured below is my previous post of what a future land settlement could look like

1666706036713.png

Last edited: