Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest situation in Kherson reported by the BBC.

"The transfer or deportation of civilians by an occupying power from occupied territory is considered a war crime."

I would guess Russian Nazi's have come up with what they think is a novel and cunning plan in trying to escape while hiding among the civilian population. I would also guess the brave master race is going to leave the ethnic minorities to hold the fort while they do a runner.

Winter is coming :)

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem is not shooting down the drone or the rescue of the cat. The problem is launching drones with the intention of ethnic cleansing the Ukrainian population.

It's also worth pointing out that the brave Nazi's who launch these drones will expect or beg for mercy when the Ukrainian military catches up with them.

Winter is coming:)

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
When the invasion of another country is a complete disaster what else can you do but lock down your own :rofl:

Since the Russian elite will be able to bounce from palace to palace while the minions movements are restricted this is sure to add to the growing anti regime sentiment :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When the invasion of another country is a complete disaster what else can you do but lock down your own :rofl:

Since the Russian elite will be able to bounce from palace to palace while the minions movements are restricted this is sure to add to the growing anti regime sentiment :)

Time to break out the palace guard ..

1666203056493.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Kalashnikov of yesteryear .. the mosin nagant M1891 .. making a come back on a BMP / BTR ..

Da Da Da .. just like enemy at the gates .. when the man in front of you drops the rifle .. pick it up as you have not been given one ..

1666203331815.png

Perhaps a M 1891 / 30 .. so about 100 year old model ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
USA, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, UK, .. numerous suspects on the pipeline .. we will eventually find out the truth .. in the meanwhile we know this War .. I mean Special Military Operation .. was not good for Ukraine, Russians, Europe, UK, USA, .. and much of the world.

Putin and those supporters of him now have made the Russia and much of the entire world worse ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"In 2008 the alarm bells should have been ringing much much much harder .. we should have realized Russia is a Rogue State .. "

" .. the conclusion therefore for me in this situation is the following: number one this war can end only on the battlefield and with a victory of Ukraine .. Vladimir Putin and Russia have to be defeated. Putin only understands power and a total defeat is the only thing that will find a solution to the current War .. "

What we can learn from different attitudes towards Russia – Geopolitics with Alex Stubb

Change through trade .. reduce aggressive behavior when countries are interdependent ..

Why did the West get this wrong? .. Russia believes in a zero sum game .. I win, you lose ..

Baltic States and Poland got it right .. Russia is an Imperialistic power and will never be able to integrate itself into the Western System .. they had a profound understanding of Russia.

Germany France Italy, the doves got it wrong .. they are big states .. not near Russia

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Winter is coming ..

Peter Zeihan paints a less than rosy picture .. Russia is in trouble ..

Vladimir Putin and the Dearth of Russian Leadership

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So, will the US sweep this under the rug by making a several billion dollar "gift" to the UN, or will there be an actual investigation?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Russian war narrative after mobilization
Oct 19, 2022

Anders Puck Nielsen

I look at how Putin's explanation about the war has changed after mobilization. Surprisingly, it hasn't changed as much as one might expect. It is still a balancing act between pleasing the ultranationalists and comforting the population.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, will the US sweep this under the rug by making a several billion dollar "gift" to the UN, or will there be an actual investigation?

Russia and China claims ..

Judging by WHO's and China's claims that SARS-CoV-2 was not air transmissible and that banning planes flying out of Wuhan China would be racists ..
and
Judging by just about anything Russia has stated recently with regards to the Ukraine war ..

Question then is:
DO YOU seriously trust this Russian Claims?

example .. the missile came from Ukrainians who target nuclear power plant .. look the missile turned 180 degrees when it hit .. it did not come from Russian side .. trust me ..