Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
".. thousands of unnamed in the graves of Mariupol .. victory is the only option for Ukraine .. "

1666900289347.png

.. and horrific scenes of Mariupol graves outside the city

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
".. thousands of unnamed in the graves of Mariupol .. victory is the only option for Ukraine .. "

View attachment 144027

.. and horrific scenes of Mariupol graves outside the city
When the time comes I would guess the foundations of any recent and rushed construction work will also be examined to find out exactly what lies beneath.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
It's after midnight here in the UK and its just occurred to me i haven't practised any satanic rituals today. I hope the Fuhrer forgives me for being so remiss :rofl:

I'd hate to disappoint him so I thought i would have a beer and listen to this

1666999970149.png
President Putin was once a KGB officer in the officially atheist Soviet Union, but is increasingly seeking to portray himself as a defender of Christian values

Winter is coming :rofl:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
For me these two links are probably best considered together. Both parties for me are always a good watch and thanks to @mat200 for introducing me to Jake Broe :)

Jake Broe reports on how increasing unhinged the Fuhrer and the Razi Regime is becoming. Notably Putin's priest advises mothers who's sons are going to war to have more babies because it will be easier on them. This is around the 12:40 Mark

The numbers man Joe Blogs crunches the publicly available data and highlights a future male workforce deficit and the associated problems that will result.

Winter is coming :rofl:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
News from RTE today concerning the Black Sea incident mentioned above and also reporting the Razi's are resorting to world starvation again as payback.

incriminating evidence of 20 incendiary devices found on ship.
1667061818156.png

Last edited:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
News from RTE today concerning the Black Sea incident mentioned above and also reporting the Razi's are resorting to world starvation again as payback.

incriminating evidence of 20 incendiary devices found on ship.
Since the conclusion of the grain deal, only 25 ships with grain out of 455 have been sent to countries in need. The rest of the deliveries were sent to European countries, which can be tracked according to shipment and port departure data.

I think Russia needs to come up with another way to feed the poor countries of Asia and Africa. Civilized Europeans should eat eco-friendly bugs and worms.

UK Supermarkets Are Throwing Away Expiration Dates on Food Items

@Griswalduk try not to get Covid - if your nose doesn't smell, you won't be able to do a "sniff test" at the nearest store. Covid and diarrhea - double strike.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Since the conclusion of the grain deal, only 25 ships with grain out of 455 have been sent to countries in need. The rest of the deliveries were sent to European countries, which can be tracked according to shipment and port departure data.

I think Russia needs to come up with another way to feed the poor countries of Asia and Africa. Civilized Europeans should eat eco-friendly bugs and worms.

@Griswalduk try not to get Covid - if your nose doesn't smell, you won't be able to do a "sniff test" at the nearest store. Covid and diarrhea - double strike.
Careful what you sniff @N-i-k-s-o-n :rofl:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Yes .. Russia is blocking and delaying the shipments out of Ukraine ..

Russia loves to complain about all sorts of trouble that it created and wants to blame on all others but Putin and his supporters.

1667070099092.png

note: I feel the same with Biden / Pelosi ..

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Latest attempt at ethnic cleansing.

Grain shipments will continue despite threats from the Razi Regime.

Russia launches Missile terror at Halloween.

"On the occasion of Halloween, the russians decided to carry out another act of missile terror. But tomorrow is All Saints' Day. Saint Javelin and Saint HIMARS will subdue the evil spirits." :)

Possibly the most popular Halloween costume for Putin's party in the palace. Available with elastic waistband to facilitate banquets and after dinner drinks while discussing the merry troops living the high life on the front line this Winter.
1667230941775.png

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Darth Putin
@DarthPutinKGB

Day 250 of my 3 day war. My army advances backwards and I'm losing all my warships in a land war to a country that doesn't have a navy while my air force fires at Europe's largest country and misses it, hitting one next door.

I remain a master strategist.

1667240145978.png

1667240249467.png