PayPal

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
From all appearances, the ADL and the SPLC are using Paypal to financially punish every person that is on their hit list. I closed my Paypal account months ago. That's why I am not a IPCT+ member anymore. Speaking of, have they come up with a new payment processor yet?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If for whatever reason you’re still using PayPal and haven’t closed your account, I feel sorry for you

What the Hell Happened to PayPal?

"If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds.”

So it sure sounds like they are going to invest the money ( 3 or 6 month CD , or something else) with your locked account and then return your money after 180 days. They get to keep the extra money they made from YOUR funds. Do this over a few thousand locked accounts and it adds up quickly.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds.”

So it sure sounds like they are going to invest the money ( 3 or 6 month CD , or something else) with your locked account and then return your money after 180 days. They get to keep the extra money they made from YOUR funds. Do this over a few thousand locked accounts and it adds up quickly.
I see lawsuits coming...with interest paid on held money...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
am not a IPCT+ member anymore. Speaking of, have they come up with a new payment processor yet?
Not sure but until that time comes, Mike accepted a personal check from me for $60 last week ($5 x 12 = $60) for a year, then he restored my IPCT+ status. I mailed it to him.
I had closed my PayPal account in October.

PM him and ask if you can do the same.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

What could possibly go wrong????? I’d laugh if they actively start doing this and the investments go south.

FTX anyone?
Bernie Madoff?