Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Rut ro!

Some people? I guess even the transgenders are having trouble with their periods too?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This is an experiment. Every vaccine given is a violation of the Nuremburg Code. People are not being given informed consent. Prisoners are given NO consent at all. This is what the Nazis did in concentration camps. They experimented on people. What happened to those who did the experiments? They were put to death during the Nuremburg trials.

This is an experiment. If you take the vaccine, you are being experimented upon. If you're fine with that, it's your choice, Me? I'll stay in the control group.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is an experiment. Every vaccine given is a violation of the Nuremburg Code. People are not being given informed consent. Prisoners are given NO consent at all. This is what the Nazis did in concentration camps. They experimented on people. What happened to those who did the experiments? They were put to death during the Nuremburg trials.

This is an experiment. If you take the vaccine, you are being experimented upon. If you're fine with that, it's your choice, Me? I'll stay in the control group.

So the article mentions the two medical staff members incorrectly administered the vaccine, do you think it was on purpose, an experiment? Could be, would not be the first time where prisoners were used as guinea pigs.

I am with you on all these experiential vaccines.

This sounds promising:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Risk of dying from AstraZeneca Vaccine Higher Than dying of COVID according to Norway's National Institute of Public Health. Hmmmm... Exactly who's science are we supposed to trust again?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder what's changed here? I'm at a loss! It couldn't be related to President Trump no longer being in office! C'mon man!

She scared she's going to lose if Ronna McDaniel runs against her next year. She knows she is hated. Trying to make herself look like she's fighting for the people. Too late.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you were an evil genius billionaire with a not so micro chip on your shoulder and ..
Hi McTrimm

In this particular case, no need to implant micro chips when all that can readily be accomplished by the "chain and ball" that each person already carries along with connected smart apps and social apps.
( i.e. your smartphone has tracked you every place.. knows your vaccination status probably already )