Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is India's government silencing critics on Twitter? | DW News

DW News
2.28M subscribers
The world's worst COVID 19 outbreak continues to spiral out of control in India. For the fifth straight day on Monday, the country recorded more than 300,000 cases, the highest global surges ever recorded. The increasing caseload has far outstripped available medical supplies, particularly oxygen. In the midst of the crisis in the country, social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have emerged as life savers, literally. Indians are sharing pleas for help and information on availability of beds, oxygen and other medical supplies. But its also prompted criticism of the government's response to the crisis. Criticism that the government has decided to go after. Last week, following a 'legal request' from the government, Twitter blocked over 50 tweets in India, that were mostly critical of the government. According to a media report, the government felt these posts constituted 'social media misuse'.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Is this what John Kerry committed treason trying to stop...

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember someone asking the science community if they could do some research an any disinfectants that could be taken internally to help with the Chinavirus. From what I remember, he was mocked and ridiculed. Is the science community NOW saying that disinfectants can in fact be taken internally?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Just restaurants alone.

The globalists elites shut down, forever, an estimated 110,000 restaurants with their desire and actions to locked down. So it's okay for CNN to have professor billie gates on regularly touting the lockdowns with his non fact biased opinions, without ever questioning it at all. Billions can't buy billie brains. Two years of college, billie gates.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How's everyone feeling now that CDC relaxed some of the mask wearing guidelines? Noticed a huge change in one day. More people walking around mask-less even in crowds. Sounds like a big misunderstanding :(

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I thought I remember someone asking the science community if they could do some research an any disinfectants that could be taken internally to help with the Chinavirus. From what I remember, he was mocked and ridiculed. Is the science community NOW saying that disinfectants can in fact be taken internally?
NO, unless you follow a certain orange clown/con man, then we heartily recommend "Diet Bleach"...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
NO, unless you follow a certain orange clown/con man, then we heartily recommend "Diet Bleach"...
You get an A+ for your ability to parrot Liberal talking points while having absolutely zero clue as to what President Trump actually said and meant. As Ron White already said, 'You can't fix stupid'...

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You get an A+ for your ability to parrot Liberal talking points while having absolutely zero clue as to what President Trump actually said and meant. As Ron White already said, 'You can't fix stupid'...

You must have been watching a separate video feed than I was...he meant it. I'm sure it amused a certain ex-KGB Colonel though. Between the two you really gotta' respect Vlad Putin he was and is a Professional, unlike Trump, who is and was a Spoiled Brat.