Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reports from India on the Pandemic

India scrambles to fight world's worst coronavirus wave | DW News

Hospitals in India are launching desperate appeals for help as the country's health system crumbles. Coronavirus infection rates continue to break global records. The government has given top priority to the transport of life-saving oxygen, but hospitals are so overwhelmed that many people can't even get inside. The situation is particularly dire in the capital Delhi, where oxygen supplies are running out fast.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
As I've already stated. I'm ok with this. They're more than welcome to take the jab that might otherwise be mine... :p
It's just the Lefts/Democrats principle of it. It is reverse segregation, not at all "unifying" as our dementia'd Democrat president like to tout.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. UFO's (Aliens) are here to save us! :rofl:

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perhaps aliens planted this virus on our planet? :eek: Remember that movie starring Will Smith, "Independence Day" ?

Where are the Vulcans?! :lol:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. UFO's (Aliens) are here to save us! :rofl:

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perhaps aliens planted this virus on our planet? :eek: Remember that movie starring Will Smith, "Independence Day" ?

Where are the Vulcans?! :lol:

There was also well documented ufo activity right before the 1918 pandemic, too.

Watch this episode with an open mind.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

McTrimm

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi McTrimm

In this particular case, no need to implant micro chips when all that can readily be accomplished by the "chain and ball" that each person already carries along with connected smart apps and social apps.
( i.e. your smartphone has tracked you every place.. knows your vaccination status probably already )
Don't get me started on that topic... oh... too late.... I double faraday my phone, then my husband and I play with apps and devices to see if we can get through... we usually can, so I buy more faraday fabric, tape, bags and... ok, I'll stop.