Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
In federal court on February 8th attorney Susan Paulson who was defending NYC stated that educators fired for declining covid vaccination were not removed for misconduct, but rather for not meeting a requirement for employment.

If there was no misconduct, why are unvaccinated educators fingerprints sent to the FBI?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
This article is over a year old but it made me wonder if pfizer and our politicians shared in the profits for this jewelry. On the other hand this would be peanuts compared to what they made on the jabs.

Reaction score
COVID may be on the decline, but lawsuits are just beginning. Great story here from Sherryl Atkisson...

btw--- I got my second case of COVID over the weekend. Feeling like shit, but I've been sicker. waiting it out.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
COVID may be on the decline, but lawsuits are just beginning. Great story here from Sherryl Atkisson...

btw--- I got my second case of COVID over the weekend. Feeling like shit, but I've been sicker. waiting it out.
Sharyl is one of my favorite journalists, worthy of the name journalist.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Maddening!
Seeing the signs at the time I didn’t wait. Got a good supply of IVM from outside the country.
Hope you get better quickly @sdkid

dartworth

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Early in the disease we were faced with a contagious, lethal illness that was actively killing patients and very little was known about effective therapies. Therefore doctors were left to make it up on the fly because standard treatments were not working. Poor quality information had to be used because it was slightly better than nothing. Fast forward with now better quality studies, new therapeutics, and vaccines - the vast majority of the medical community has followed the data. Those who are still endorsing ivermectin are clearly in the fringe. I doubt rational thought is the main contributing factor in their conclusions.

Reaction score
Early in the disease we were faced with a contagious, lethal illness that was actively killing patients and very little was known about effective therapies. Therefore doctors were left to make it up on the fly because standard treatments were not working. Poor quality information had to be used because it was slightly better than nothing. Fast forward with now better quality studies, new therapeutics, and vaccines - the vast majority of the medical community has followed the data. Those who are still endorsing ivermectin are clearly in the fringe. I doubt rational thought is the main contributing factor in their conclusions.
I was kind of waiting for you to say "the science is settled".
I am not sure about ivermectin as a treatment for someone with covid in the moment (as in the Sheryl Atkisson story). It seems pretty damned obvious that ivermectin provided a proactive preventative shield that protected much of the continent of Africa-- except those countries that did not have a program to push ivermectin for parasite control. That information is out there.... and there is no other viable theory as to why covid ran rampant in some African countries and didn't in others. I CAN tell you-- it was not because of mask use.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
:lmao:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
China used 2 weeks to make 1.4billons people full infected, crazy, some stupid people said why the gov not protect us, but after they infected, they begin to say, this is a big conspiracy,most people recover from it very fast, our baby just 24hour covid fever, and 2nd morning looks like again a happy and healthy baby.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was kind of waiting for you to say "the science is settled".
I am not sure about ivermectin as a treatment for someone with covid in the moment (as in the Sheryl Atkisson story). It seems pretty damned obvious that ivermectin provided a proactive preventative shield that protected much of the continent of Africa-- except those countries that did not have a program to push ivermectin for parasite control. That information is out there.... and there is no other viable theory as to why covid ran rampant in some African countries and didn't in others. I CAN tell you-- it was not because of mask use.
Well I can attest and not just throw out a regurgitated MSM ignorant opinion, Ivermectin works!!! Myself, my son, several other people I know, several people here on this Thread, one neighbor that was extremely ill during the first stages of COVID-19 back in 2020, all took Ivermectin, along with vitamins and supplements, Two accounts stated, in their second and third day of medium to high fever, after starting Ivermectin their fever broke the day after. This was the case for me too, on my second day of 102 fever I took it, the next day I still had fever but that night it broke.

It is only common sense that a Gov't/Big Pharma that suppresses a drug that has decades of success (millions if not a billion doses taken), who use to endorse the drug as safe prior to the Pandemic, Doctors being fired because they prescribe it, Pharmacies refusing to sell it, Feds stopping shipments coming in, etc., all trying to hide the Truth to all of us, really, again common sense folks...people need to wake up...

@sdkid , my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
China used 2 weeks to make 1.4billons people full infected, crazy, some stupid people said why the gov not protect us, but after they infected, they begin to say, this is a big conspiracy,most people recover from it very fast, our baby just 24hour covid fever, and 2nd morning looks like again a happy and healthy baby.
Herd Immunity...this is why Sweden did so well, they isolated their high risk population during the Pandemic and did not lock down the rest and let Herd Immunity work it self out and sure some wore mask, not mandated, who cares, there are those who wear life jackets on cruise ships, whatever people think protects them, so be it, just don't mandate everyone to have to do the same Just because of a few living their life's in Fear.

Reaction score
Well I can attest and not just throw out a regurgitated MSM ignorant opinion, Ivermectin works!!! Myself, my son, several other people I know, several people here on this Thread, one neighbor that was extremely ill during the first stages of COVID-19 back in 2020, all took Ivermectin, along with vitamins and supplements, Two accounts stated, in their second and third day of medium to high fever, after starting Ivermectin their fever broke the day after. This was the case for me too, on my second day of 102 fever I took it, the next day I still had fever but that night it broke.

It is only common sense that a Gov't/Big Pharma that suppresses a drug that has decades of success (millions if not a billion doses taken), who use to endorse the drug as safe prior to the Pandemic, Doctors being fired because they prescribe it, Pharmacies refusing to sell it, Feds stopping shipments coming in, etc., all trying to hide the Truth to all of us, really, again common sense folks...people need to wake up...

@sdkid , my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery...
I had a 102.6 fever for about 4 hours Sunday night... that fever broke, and I have not really had a fever since. It just feels like a standard head cold / sinus infection right now-- but no fever. I am certainly not a dynamo of energy today or yesterday, but I am loading up on Vitamin D and zinc, and sleeping a lot. LOL-- it's a rough life. The lack of energy sucks-- I got shit to do.

My brother is texting me about people he knows who used Ivermectin. One was a 4X boosted guy who developed "long COVID". His doctor put him on Ivermectin twice a week FOR LIFE. I had not considered this turning into a long-term chronic kind of thing. Perhaps I WILL call the doc after all.

EDIT: called the doctors office, have to wait for a return call. I guess this might just be an interesting little experiment to see where my family doc stands on this.

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a 102.6 fever for about 4 hours Sunday night... that fever broke, and I have not really had a fever since. It just feels like a standard head cold / sinus infection right now-- but no fever. I am certainly not a dynamo of energy today or yesterday, but I am loading up on Vitamin D and zinc, and sleeping a lot. LOL-- it's a rough life. The lack of energy sucks-- I got shit to do.

My brother is texting me about people he knows who used Ivermectin. One was a 4X boosted guy who developed "long COVID". His doctor put him on Ivermectin twice a week FOR LIFE. I had not considered this turning into a long-term chronic kind of thing. Perhaps I WILL call the doc after all.
He is lucky to have that doctor, most of them will bow down to Fauci, CDC, Pfizer, AMA and refuse to prescribe Ivermectin. Also lucky to have a pharmacy that will fill the Rx.