Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What's a pandemic?
Guess it is when a virus is released/escapes from a gain of function lab with less than a 1% morality rate and the world's Fear over takes logical judgement and they run to the first, untested, solution presented before them without doing any research.

Oh and the Elite adds vast amount of wealth to their existing stock pile.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Lancet Study: Natural Immunity as Protective as COVID Vaccine, 'If Not Higher'

Individuals who were previously infected with COVID-19 are at least as well-protected against severe disease in the long run and may even have better protection, according to a recent study published in The Lancet.

The study reviewed 65 different findings on natural immunity, with the results suggesting that natural immunity is at least 88% effective against hospitalization and death from all COVID-19 variants, for around 10 months after infection.

However, the study did not account for the XBB.1.5 subvariant, also known as Omicron. Natural immunity provided less protection against the BA.1 subvariant of Omicron, which recorded a 36% efficacy against symptomatic infection after 10 months.

Despite the significant findings, the research team continued to encourage the use of COVID vaccinations as a method of acquiring immunity against COVID-19, despite widespread concern about potential side effects.

“Vaccination is the safest way to acquire immunity, whereas acquiring natural immunity must be weighed against the risks of severe illness and death associated with the initial infection," said lead author Stephen Lim, from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine.

Lancet Study: Natural Immunity as Protective as COVID Vaccine, 'If Not Higher' | Human Events | humanevents.com

Reaction score
Bro--- THANKS. These guys are making Bank on pills that cost pennies to produce. Thanks to a few forum members who sent me links also-- this site that you linked seems to be the most cost-effective.

When I asked about Ivermectin, my doctor said "Yeah, uh, we don't do that." He said he knows there are lots of anecdotal stories out there of it working, but no clinical study showed statistically significant curative effect. I WAS going to tell him I want it for post-covid preventative purposes, but decided there was No point and no sense in arguing with him-- I will just source it elsewhere.

EDIT: I have been feeling a lot better the last 2 days or so... but I still tested positive at noon today. F***.

1676779476888.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bro--- THANKS. These guys are making Bank on pills that cost pennies to produce. Thanks to a few forum members who sent me links also-- this site that you linked seems to be the most cost-effective.

When I asked about Ivermectin, my doctor said "Yeah, uh, we don't do that." He said he knows there are lots of anecdotal stories out there of it working, but no clinical study showed statistically significant curative effect. I WAS going to tell him I want it for post-covid preventative purposes, but decided there was No point and no sense in arguing with him-- I will just source it elsewhere.

EDIT: I have been feeling a lot better the last 2 days or so... but I still tested positive at noon today. F***.

View attachment 154706
Glad you are feeling better. It took my wife and myself about a week to test negative.

I know it is sad, our Doctor was the same way, pushing the Clot Shot instead of Ivermectin. We told our Doc, why would we get the shot now that we have Covid, what about natural immunity? The Doc had no answer.

Look even MSM is slowly starting to get it:

He said he knows there are lots of anecdotal stories OVER 100 STUDIES out there

We also found it not worth arguing with the Uninformed...

Reaction score
this is an interesting study...

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
this is an interesting study...

I had read that it worked in Uttar Pradesh, India the same way I but lost the link. Of course if you do a search now you get all the Pfizer backed naysayers.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"The Trials Should Have Been Halted": Rate Of 'Serious Adverse Events' Closely Tracks Spike In Post-Vax Disabilities
"The Trials Should Have Been Halted": Rate Of 'Serious Adverse Events' Closely Tracks Spike In Post-Vax Disabilities | ZeroHedge

Their latest analysis reveals that the rate of Serious Adverse Events in the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials closely tracks a spike in disabilities reported after the vaccine rollout.

Via Phinance Technologies (emphasis ours),

In part 3 of our US disabilities analysis we observed that the rise in disability rates post 2/2021 correlates closely with the rollout of the vaccination schedule. When looking at changes in disabilities on a wider time frame (since 2008) we observe that the disability rates rose or fell from month to month but tended to be relatively stable over time. However, as shown in part 1, the change in behaviour since early 2021 is clearly an abnormal occurrence with high level of statistical significance. It happens to be highly correlated to the cumulative Covid-19 vaccine rollout, but we cannot state that the correlation is statistically meaningful as it is based on a cumulative plot with obvious autocorrelation.

In this section we provide further evidence that the most likely cause of the rise in disabilities is the Covid-19 vaccines. For that purpose, we model the expected rise in disabilities due to the vaccination rollout in the general population. We do so by using the rates of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs) obtained by the safety analysis of the mRNA vaccine (Pfizer and Moderna) clinical trials, performed in the Vaccine journal paper we reviewed here, and our analysis in part five.

.................... Bottom line: There were enough safety signals to show that what we are seeing in the BLS data was known during the clinical trials even given their narrow definition of a SAE. The trials should have been halted.

More......

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Moderna Backpedals, Guarantees 'Free' Covid-19 Vaccines After Demand Collapses
Moderna Backpedals, Guarantees 'Free' Covid-19 Vaccines After Demand Collapses | ZeroHedge

mRNA vaccine maker Moderna has backpedaled on a January plan to charge $110 to $130 per dose of Covid-19 vaccine (up from $26 per dose for booster shots), and is now promising that people won't have to pay for the jab once the US Government stops buying shots.

"Moderna remains committed to ensuring that people in the United States will have access to our COVID-19 vaccines regardless of ability to pay," the company said in a statement, adding that the vaccine "will continue to be available at no cost for insured people whether they receive them at their doctors’ offices or local pharmacies."
Those without insurance - or whose insurance is inadequate, will be able to get jabbed "at no cost" via a Moderna assistance program.

As The Epoch Times notes,
Because the COVID-19 vaccines were added to the child immunization schedule, children whose families cannot pay for the vaccine will be eligible to receive them for free, with taxpayers covering the cost. That would happen through a program called Vaccines for Children.

Advisers to the government, who recommended the addition to the schedule, said it was because the vaccines can prevent severe illness. The new vaccines, poised to replace the original shots, are not backed by any clinical trial data yet. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said that the only reason the vaccines were placed on the schedule was so they could be covered by the Vaccines for Children program.
“It was the only way that our uninsured children would be able to have access to the vaccines,” Walensky said during a congressional hearing on Feb. 8. “That was the reason to put it on the schedule.”
The announcement comes amid a collapse in demand for Covid-19 vaccines
According to analyst estimates, Pfizer, Moderna, Gilead Sciences, AstraZeneca and Merck could suffer a drop in sales of nearly two-thirds, Reuters reports.
"We remain skeptical that COVID revenues will grow in 2024 and beyond," said JPMorgan analyst Chris Schott in a recent research note, adding that vaccination rates could drop even further than the significant decline already seen in booster shots last year.

Moderna also expects 2023 revenue to drop sharply.
The company's only product - its messenger RNA COVID vaccine - pulled in around $18.4 billion in 2022. Analysts expect that to drop to around $7 billion in 2023. The company is due to report earnings later this month.
Oppenheimer & Co analyst Hartaj Singh said investors are "frustrated Moderna hasn't used their firepower more effectively to prepare for revenues and earnings going down in 2023 or 2024." -Reuters
What changed?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score