Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a 102.6 fever for about 4 hours Sunday night... that fever broke, and I have not really had a fever since. It just feels like a standard head cold / sinus infection right now-- but no fever. I am certainly not a dynamo of energy today or yesterday, but I am loading up on Vitamin D and zinc, and sleeping a lot. LOL-- it's a rough life. The lack of energy sucks-- I got shit to do.

My brother is texting me about people he knows who used Ivermectin. One was a 4X boosted guy who developed "long COVID". His doctor put him on Ivermectin twice a week FOR LIFE. I had not considered this turning into a long-term chronic kind of thing. Perhaps I WILL call the doc after all.
So the neighbor I mentioned above is someone who takes daily Ivermectin. He had a rough time with Covid-19 Alpha, he will preach to anyone Ivermectin saved his life. He is over weight and has other issues. So far he has not got COVID again. He recently told my wife he just ran out and will be getting more from India. I gave him the RXcare.Store info, not sure if he ordered from there, he did mention to my wife that he was going to have a friend get some while in India.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, world class 25 year old athletes fall over dead for no reason :rolleyes:

Died suddenly: Belgian soccer goalkeeper, 25

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper for Winkel Sport B in Belgium, died shortly after saving a penalty kick in the second half of his team’s match on Saturday. He was 25.

No cause of death has been reported.

According to a local news outlet VRT, the young goalkeeper stopped the penalty kick, got up, and then collapsed.

“The ball was still in play,” assistant coach Stefaan Dewerchin of Winkel Sport B said. “Our goalkeeper got up as quickly as possible to get the ball, but he fell down afterwards. It was really terrible to see.”

The match was immediately stopped and suspended.

Emergency services quickly arrived on site and tried for half an hour to revive Espeel. He was rushed to the hospital, but was declared dead on arrival.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a 102.6 fever for about 4 hours Sunday night... that fever broke, and I have not really had a fever since. It just feels like a standard head cold / sinus infection right now-- but no fever. I am certainly not a dynamo of energy today or yesterday, but I am loading up on Vitamin D and zinc, and sleeping a lot. LOL-- it's a rough life. The lack of energy sucks-- I got shit to do.

My brother is texting me about people he knows who used Ivermectin. One was a 4X boosted guy who developed "long COVID". His doctor put him on Ivermectin twice a week FOR LIFE. I had not considered this turning into a long-term chronic kind of thing. Perhaps I WILL call the doc after all.

EDIT: called the doctors office, have to wait for a return call. I guess this might just be an interesting little experiment to see where my family doc stands on this.
You know what gets me, no one has died from Ivermectin, how safe is that? Can't say that for the Clot Shot. It was a no-brainer for me to take it. Had zero side-effects, its been over a year now. Now Covid did give me fatigue for about a month after, but I am 60 years old, I have had sinus infections do the same to me, and for longer.
Pretty much everyone I have talked to that got Covid had the same fatigue, some longer, others less time, seemed the younger ones were less time. I think my son and his wife were about 2 weeks.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m on the 12Mg per week preventative dosing of Ivermectin, along with daily 5000 iu of D3 and 25-50 mg of Zinc. I should do more C, they recommend 1000 mg/day

I can’t recall where but I remember seeing a comparison of drug adverse events and Ivermectin was shown to be safer than Tylenol and baby aspirin..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Face Masks Made ‘Little to No Difference’ in Preventing Spread of COVID: Study

The stance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on face masks has taken many twists and turns throughout the COVID pandemic.

After initially claiming face coverings weren’t necessary, the CDC changed course in April 2020, calling on all Americans — even children as young as 2 — to mask up.

That September, then-CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said during a Senate hearing that “face masks are the most important powerful health tool we have,” even suggesting that they might offer more protection than vaccines.

Face masks made ‘little to no difference’ in preventing COVID: study (nypost.com)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had covid last month. Went to a walk in clinic and they were only going to give me meds if I was with in the first 5 days. I told them I've had this for more than a week. They sent me home with Doxycycline (which I was already taking since I came down with flew sysmptions and this will help the stop the cytokine storm in the lungs) I was feeling ok for a few days then started to feel bad again. Luckily I got some Ivermectin and within 30 mins of taking it my lungs started to feel better. Ivermectin works !!!! And now I no longer test positive for Covid.

I took it after watching this video, and this is a very good watch.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had covid last month. Went to a walk in clinic and they were only going to give me meds if I was with in the first 5 days. I told them I've had this for more than a week. They sent me home with Doxycycline (which I was already taking since I came down with flew sysmptions and this will help the stop the cytokine storm in the lungs) I was feeling ok for a few days then started to feel bad again. Luckily I got some Ivermectin and within 30 mins of taking it my lungs started to feel better. Ivermectin works !!!! And now I no longer test positive for Covid.

I took it after watching this video, and this is a very good watch.
Thank you for this video, I have watch many of his but don't recall this one. He has a knack of explaining this in layman's terms.

Love how he lays it out, by Pfizer developing a new drug which they will have a patent on, they can make 10 years of profit where as if they sold Ivermectin, which cost only six cents and of which has been around several decades, they would make no money.

I think bigredfish called their new drug Pfizermectin :), which does the same enzyme inhibiting as Ivermectin does.

It's all about the money first....

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
No doubt due to pressure from our unreliable medical community and politicians beholden to big pharma not many autopsies are being done. Looks like when they are performed they can see traces of covid (nucleocapsid protein) and mRNA shots (spike proteins). In this case there was evidence of spike protein but nothing indicating covid. In this case an autopsy was done because the family requested it. More autopsies would tell us what is going on but I don't think they want scientific evidence to get out to the public. From our man John Campbell.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score