No video or audio feed when viewing single camera

blue0rbit

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm running BI3 and just downloaded the BI iOS app. The app seems to work just fine except for one important detail, when i go the Cameras List, and select a single camera, I just see the controls, but no video. The PTZ controls work, but there's no video, and from what I can tell, no audio either. In the Cameras List, the live feed actually works fine, it's only when I tap on a single camera that the live feed disappears. This happens whether I'm on WAN or LAN. Connecting to the BI web server through a full PC / Mac browser works fine.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas? Magic spells?

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running BI3 and just downloaded the BI iOS app. The app seems to work just fine except for one important detail, when i go the Cameras List, and select a single camera, I just see the controls, but no video. The PTZ controls work, but there's no video, and from what I can tell, no audio either. In the Cameras List, the live feed actually works fine, it's only when I tap on a single camera that the live feed disappears. This happens whether I'm on WAN or LAN. Connecting to the BI web server through a full PC / Mac browser works fine.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas? Magic spells?

Thanks.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the ios app

blue0rbit

n3wb
Reaction score
Uninstalled app, closed all running apps, hard-reboot iPhone 5C, re-installed app, but issue remains. Also tried to install app on iPad 4, but that has the same issues as well. Both devices are fully updated. Also tried portrait and landscape modes, but that doesn't fix anything either. Screen shot of what I see attached... although for some reason PTZ has also stopped working now, but I'm less worried about that.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: