Lorex NVR Died....looking for replacement to work with existing cameras

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@mat200 Could you please give me link to that $120 camera + PoE switch?

I was thinking about below but of'course cheap is cheap. So I might chew some bullets and get a nicer system as suggested by you.

Dahua H.265 IPC-HFW4431R-Z 2.8-12mm Varifocal Motorized Lens Network camera | eBay

Dahua (OEM) IPC-HFW1320S IP NETWORK POE 3MP HD IP67 IR Mini Bullet IP Camera | eBay
Hi Jigkin21,

The 4431 is a chinese market camera which has been hacked with english, it may require more of your time and skills to secure and headaches with firmware updates compared to international or us market cameras.

The IPC-HFW1320S is a nice camera, however you can do better with newer models.

Starlight model - on Empire Tech Aliexpress store ( search for EmpireTecAndy here )
Aliexpress.com : Buy Dahua Built in Mic 2mp Starlight IR Eyeball Network Camera NO LGO IPC HDW4231EM AS,free DHL shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

jigkin21

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Jigkin21,

The 4431 is a chinese market camera which has been hacked with english, it may require more of your time and skills to secure and headaches with firmware updates compared to international or us market cameras.

The IPC-HFW1320S is a nice camera, however you can do better with newer models.

Starlight model - on Empire Tech Aliexpress store ( search for EmpireTecAndy here )
Aliexpress.com : Buy Dahua Built in Mic 2mp Starlight IR Eyeball Network Camera NO LGO IPC HDW4231EM AS,free DHL shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd
Perfect !!! I can get this 3 x dome. I need 4 bullet if you can recommend.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect !!! I can get this 3 x dome. I need 4 bullet if you can recommend.
Hi Jigkin,

This form factor is good for indoors and outdoors - all your cameras can be this "eyeball" / turret style.