Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You think by running the APK on a other tablet you can simulate an indoor device?
Yes, it's just an app. The only reason it may crash on the other tablet if the code checks for some ports but already ordered 120$ tablet just to confirm.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool, keep me posted , would be awesome... Then we can have cheap indoor panels

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, so you already have the APK files? Can you share those?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
WeTransfer.com , just send to yourself ,then you receive a download link

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
But btw, why not just install hikconnect on another tablet? Offcourse 1 official indoor system is needed, but place it somewhere in background

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Or use SIP , then you don't need an indoor system anymore, just install some SIP client on a tablet

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
But btw, why not just install hikconnect on another tablet? Offcourse 1 official indoor system is needed, but place it somewhere in background
Hik connect is not that responsive

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The only thing we still need is the early media, so you can actually see who is calling... Video afterwards works, but not before... @user8963 is working on it :)

freakwent

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this thread! I'm hoping to use my DS-KB8113-IME1 without an indoor station, calling an android or iOS device instead. Is this possible? Lots of different opinions. This video says that it is with the right firmware, but doesn't say how to configure it...

(Russian but YT can give you English captions)

I don't want to use their cloud services, but instead set it up myself using port forwarding as required. Any suggestions, even if it's just to explain how to get the SIP working would be really great!

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this thread! I'm hoping to use my DS-KB8113-IME1 without an indoor station, calling an android or iOS device instead. Is this possible? Lots of different opinions. This video says that it is with the right firmware, but doesn't say how to configure it...

(Russian but YT can give you English captions)

I don't want to use their cloud services, but instead set it up myself using port forwarding as required. Any suggestions, even if it's just to explain how to get the SIP working would be really great!
this is a good place to start, its a non-free service, but you can try for x amount of days
afterwards you can use a free pbx server , like asterisk

for client, this one gave me best results in terms of custom stuff

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Outside the house i wan´t to install the DS-KD8003-IME2

The first relay of the KD8003 i want to connect to the electric door open
The second relay of the KD8003 i want to connect to the already existing chime insde the house - is this possible to link the second relay to the doorbell?