Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i also see SSH access on my KD-DS8003 , its in the security settings, it can be enabled
anyone an idea what we can do with it?

thnx in advance
Perhaps debugging ? or advanced hidden features ?
I'm waiting for my kit to come , just to start playing !!!

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The internal unit, used in standard sip mode and registered to sip pbx, can be used as an ip phone ?
Can it at least receive and answer incoming calls from another sip phone ?
Thanks

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The internal unit, used in standard sip mode and registered to sip pbx, can be used as an ip phone ?
Can it at least receive and answer incoming calls from another sip phone ?
Thanks
Yes, you can use the indoor station as s sip phone, but remember , it you setup sip, you can't use Hikconnect anymore, both the same time is not possible

MichaelGC

n3wb
Reaction score
I am setting up an DS-KD8003 with the card reader module (DS-KD-M) and the keypad module (DS-KD-KP). I have updated the DS-KD8003 to firmware version 2.0.8 build 200102 and confirmed that both submodules are on firmware version v1.0.0 build 191009. Using iVMS-4200 (version 3.4.0.10) I am trying to add keycards by scanning them from the DS-KD-M. In the edit Person UI, I click + under the Card section, then click the Settings button, then select Card Reader, and select the DS-KD8003. I then click the Read button, and swipe a Mifare card. The reader beeps twice, but the number never appears in iVMS. Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks in advance.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am setting up an DS-KD8003 with the card reader module (DS-KD-M) and the keypad module (DS-KD-KP). I have updated the DS-KD8003 to firmware version 2.0.8 build 200102 and confirmed that both submodules are on firmware version v1.0.0 build 191009. Using iVMS-4200 (version 3.4.0.10) I am trying to add keycards by scanning them from the DS-KD-M. In the edit Person UI, I click + under the Card section, then click the Settings button, then select Card Reader, and select the DS-KD8003. I then click the Read button, and swipe a Mifare card. The reader beeps twice, but the number never appears in iVMS. Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks in advance.
This also never worked for me... Anyway, those firmwares are old, look on UK portal, update to the latest...
For badges, you also received a master card... On the mifare unit , swipe first the master card, it will beep twice, then swipe a card, then master card again.... It will register your badge...

Ik IVMS, when you do an import, you notice a new person is created, so you can edit the name or copy paste the badge value

MichaelGC

n3wb
Reaction score
This also never worked for me... Anyway, those firmwares are old, look on UK portal, update to the latest...
For badges, you also received a master card... On the mifare unit , swipe first the master card, it will beep twice, then swipe a card, then master card again.... It will register your badge...

Ik IVMS, when you do an import, you notice a new person is created, so you can edit the name or copy paste the badge value
That worked, thanks!

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah, no idea either why the other method doesnt work
so keep the master card on safe place!! :)

Eazeo83

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to set my intercom up!

My main issue is that I can't add an IP camera to indoor monitor.
Every time when trying to do this on iVMS-4200 receiving a following error:
HCNetSDK.dll(18) Abnormal channel status

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
make sure your firmwares and ivms are up to date
how do you add an camera to ivms? can you post a screenshot? probably just a wrong setting

Hektor84

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I tried to add IMOU IP Kamera IPC G-22 Wi-fi to my indoor station DS-KH6320-WTE2.

But I failed. I have added already one no name ovif ip cam successful. But with the IMOU IPC G-22 I was not successful. I show you some screenshots from the settings. onvif is active...
Do you think IMOU G-22 is not compatible to DS-KH6320-WTE2?

Which Wi-fi IP cam do you guy use with hikvision door phone system?
(I am looking for the cheap model onyl)

Attachments

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have an android indoor station ds-kh9310 , quite new, but that model is not able to add other cameras yet in this firmware , so still waiting for that feature
maybe you can try RTSP instead of onvif? are you not able to select that in the dropdown?

normally to add an onvif camera you also need to define a port? maybe try addling like 192.168.x.x:88 or something like that

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
Please review attached screenshoot.
Same here, I have kh9510 android 10inch and latest ivms still can't add onvif cameras as only Hikvision protocol.
There are number of firmwares floating around, Europe, global for devices and software versions for ivms. If some one confirms the exact version that would be great

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I can't get the mifare card added to 8113 outdoor intercom, my vendor told me that the white card with the package is not mifare card and is for entertaining programming mode. So I ordered new mifare cards.

Will I have same beep Issue and no registration ?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can't get the mifare card added to 8113 outdoor intercom, my vendor told me that the white card with the package is not mifare card and is for entertaining programming mode. So I ordered new mifare cards.

Will I have same beep Issue and no registration ?

Yes , the included mifare card is indeed only for programming other cards, you need to buy additional ones, bought mine on Ali, 6€ for 50 pieces :)

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same here, I have kh9510 android 10inch and latest ivms still can't add onvif cameras as only Hikvision protocol.
There are number of firmwares floating around, Europe, global for devices and software versions for ivms. If some one confirms the exact version that would be great

Dont think it will ever happen, they stopped production of the 9310 and 9510, seems to many issues with it, in Q2 there will be a new model based on android 7 instead of 5... Lucky mine 9310 will be replaced once the new one comes out

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes , the included mifare card is indeed only for programming other cards, you need to buy additional ones, bought mine on Ali, 6€ for 50 pieces :)
..and the process will be tap P card, Mifarecard, P card again
Is that right ?