Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dont think it will ever happen, they stopped production of the 9310 and 9510, seems to many issues with it, in Q2 there will be a new model based on android 7 instead of 5... Lucky mine 9310 will be replaced once the new one comes out
For free ??

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For free ??

In my case yes, i reported issues in first 14 days, issued they were not able to resolv, so they offered me a replacement with 83 or wait for new model

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi.
Is it possible to connect a seperate chime to the indoor station eg DS-KH9510-WTE1
It should sound when someone calling the doorbell.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi.
Is it possible to connect a seperate chime to the indoor station eg DS-KH9510-WTE1
It should sound when someone calling the doorbell.
Yes, there are 2 relays available to configure , they are activated when someone presses the doorbell, look for the option in IVMS called : "calling linkage". You can also specify the time for the relay...

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, there are 2 relays available to configure , they are activated when someone presses the doorbell, look for the option in IVMS called : "calling linkage". You can also specify the time for the relay...
thank you

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes , the included mifare card is indeed only for programming other cards, you need to buy additional ones, bought mine on Ali, 6€ for 50 pieces :)
Got mifare card but didn't have much luck. After programming card is tapped then tapping any mifare card I hear "the door is open sound"
No card number is populated in read card step.
Do I have to manually add card number.
Once done that and applied setting to device, card doesn't work. Programming card or issue card from web portal or ivms4200 all make the card "the door is open". Once the programming card is tapped again none of the cards the work.
In one of the video I saw that once card is tapped the the card number is automatically detected, not in my case. Any tips ?

saguy

n3wb
Reaction score
Slightly off topic - but what is the latest and greatest indoor station right now from Hikvision?
So many model numbers (and region specific models) that it makes it hard to follow

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
93xx and 95xx series are latest one, but will be replaced in Q2 with newer, since to many issues...
The run android 5, they released them to install other apk files, but they are so slow that no app can run on it

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you can choose, relay 1 or 2 , it depens where you activate the "calling linkage" its disabled by default

tiemun1

n3wb
Reaction score
I know, that works. I see, that I have continuity with a multimeter.
But I want to trigger a 24V DC chime, when the relay closes. Do you know how to wire this?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
its just an open contact, it depends how you need to wire the chime, you also need to power it from an external power source

Paskalou

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i am using KD8003 + KH8350.
is it possible to open/close a portal for cars by these equipments?
I know to do it to control an electric lock for door but I don't know if it's possible for a sliding gate.
If yes, can we open the sliding gate by a PIN Pad KD-KP

Paskalou

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
8003 has two relays for door opening, how can I choose one or the other from 6320 indoor station once answered ???

k110

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it still not possible to use the 8003 without an indoor station? I’m looking for an outdoor station that works with hik-connect app without the indoor station, I have no use for it..

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think only with your own sip/pbx , do then you need to use your own client instead of hikconnect

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
does someone know if its possible to connect a external (normal) chime with NC connection to dahua/hikvision MONITOR ? couldnt find any info in the pdfs...

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
does someone know if its possible to connect a external (normal) chime with NC connection to dahua/hikvision MONITOR ? couldnt find any info in the pdfs...
Do you mean to indoor station like DS-KH8350-WTE1 ?
It has 8 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs. I have programmed inputs, may be you can program outputs.

IMG_0032.JPG

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
@Dreamliner

thanks for your reply. i dont have this system.
the DS-KH8350-WTE1 and DS-KH6350-WTE1 has alarm inputs/outputs and relays outputs.

some systems (not dahua/hik) have a documented option to connect a chime and its on the alarm output, but i havent found any information in the hik / dahua docs ... i have no idea if its possible to trigger the alarm output with a call ?