Good deal Annke 180 degree dual 1/1.8 for $220?

Reaction score
WOW! That is a very good deal... Unfortunately cannot be shipped to my address :)
Try the other one the 'branded one' on the same listing, it's more expensive, but it will be local to your country probably. Although I also found the OEM (the cheaper one) was not deliverable to my address and then checked back the next day and boom, it was, so I ordered one,

karlocikovic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try the other one the 'branded one' on the same listing, it's more expensive, but it will be local to your country probably. Although I also found the OEM (the cheaper one) was not deliverable to my address and then checked back the next day and boom, it was, so I ordered one,
I'll pass that for now... I'm waiting @EMPIRETECANDY to beat that price for his Dual lens 180 camera for next Black Friday :)

Reaction score
Keep checking back because he changes the availability because when he runs out, he asked me to extend the delivery time by 5 days, or cancel the order, because he ran out of stock,

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I just checked and the price to the US is $215.62 with free shipping. However, there may be a discount that I missed.

Reaction score
I just checked and the price to the US is $215.62 with free shipping. However, there may be a discount that I missed.
Here's a different store
I changed my address to LA so it also includes tax, the image shows it in my cart and delivery to LA, the deal was better yesterday but he still not too bad

US $183.20 33%OFF | Hikvision 8MP Panoramic ColorVu Turret IP Camera DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL 4K Security Double Lens Color Night Built-in Mic Speaker

Screenshot_20221201-065949-079.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That no logo stocks looks like clear the stocks, it shows no stocks now.

That wall mount is too big, our turret IPC-Color4K-T180 use a standard wall mount like IPC-T5442T-ZE.

View attachment 147621
That is a huge selling point as well for the Dahua - many people will be replacing an existing one with this and it is nice to not have to remove everything!

And both the Annke and yours are sold out, so they must be moving good!

Reaction score

JL-F1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
*update
Got it to work, had to do a settings reset in camera

Anyone using this camera with blue iris?

I can't get the smart events, intrusion detection, to work, trigger a recording.

My 5442 IVS works fine in BI

Last edited: