Good deal Annke 180 degree dual 1/1.8 for $220?

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think hikvision has 2 models of this now? I bought a second one and very happy. I paid 249 and price drop again today to 219!! Has anyone flashed hik firmware. Any advantage and what is link and file name? Ps. They work with him I've 4200 software but I use blue iris

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I asked earlier but I think it may have been missed. Do you know if you can set the LED so they only activate on motion or something to that degree, then switch from IR to LED, or does this model not even have IR?

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think hikvision has 2 models of this now? I bought a second one and very happy. I paid 249 and price drop again today to 219!! Has anyone flashed hik firmware. Any advantage and what is link and file name? Ps. They work with him I've 4200 software but I use blue iris
I believe this will give you the link to the firmware and info.

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I believe this will give you the link to the firmware and info.

Thank you. DS-2CD2347G2P and DS-2CD2387G2P seem to be similar models with the later being the more recent I think. the firmware version on the Annke seems to have the same version number of the HIKVISION.

ThomasCamFan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nice. I like the turret format better than the bullet. Any idea of price/availability?

The drawing shows ceiling mount. Is there enough movement in the turret "ball" to allow for wall mount?

- Thomas

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did the WDR introduce any artifacts or blurring during motion? You may have enough light that you can get away with some WDR.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Did the WDR introduce any artifacts or blurring during motion? You may have enough light that you can get away with some WDR.
I have not noticed anything yet. Yes, with this camera location there is plenty of night light for a 4K camera.

Edit: So far so good with the cars driving by. No pedestrian traffic in the light rain.

Last edited: