EmpireTech 2023 Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Sales Nov.20-24th

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was really sick with a bad flu last few weeks and didn't buy any new cameras this time or follow the sale as much as before, but I did bought 4 tickets thinking third time might be the charm. A little disappointed no winner again.

But I'm not giving up, until next time! :headbang:Congrats to all the winners and have fun with your new cameras.

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Really want to thank Andy and Dahua again for this excellent promotion! Definitely ordering more cameras on the next one for more chances but its always great to see such awesome integration with the community :)

Congrats to all the winners as well! Already looking forward to the next big event near year!

mikelock99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Really want to thank Andy and Dahua again for this excellent promotion! Definitely ordering more cameras on the next one for more chances but its always great to see such awesome integration with the community :)

Congrats to all the winners as well! Already looking forward to the next big event near year!
Yes, Thanks to Andy! He's an awesome guy! Bought 16 cameras from him in the last 2 months, actually won 6th prize in the lottery, and have been working with him on one defective camera. But the "do you want to put our family's security at risk?" is wearing thin with the financial advisor/"money police". Have to get more creative! LOL!:lmao:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

All emails sent , just @MikeLud1 email was reject by some error on email server. There have some emails need to reply about color, lens optioanl issue.
The camera will ship out soon, normally can be there around 5-7 days.
For those who haven't win anything during the sales, keep joining and will LASTLY win something.

In 2024, we will invite some more guys to join us on new products, so we will invite more people here to try and test the cams.

Thanks a lot to @fenderman @Wildcat_1@looney2ns @wittaj @samplenhold spent the great time for this lottery.
I wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year. See you soon.
Andy

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys

All emails sent , just @MikeLud1 email was reject by some error on email server. There have some emails need to reply about color, lens optioanl issue.
The camera will ship out soon, normally can be there around 5-7 days.
For those who haven't win anything during the sales, keep joining and will LASTLY win something.

In 2024, we will invite some more guys to join us on new products, so we will invite more people here to try and test the cams.

Thanks a lot to @fenderman @Wildcat_1@looney2ns @wittaj @samplenhold spent the great time for this lottery.
I wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year. See you soon.
Andy
Andy I just PM you.

Thanks
Mike

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When is the next sales? I have to work on my excuse with the wife so I can get another camera?

Thanks Andy for the 6th spot prize!!