Camera freezes DS-2DE2A204IW-DE3

akiisi

n3wb
Reaction score
Im on a project that has 4 camera (DS-2DE2A204IW-DE3) they are set to always tour if there is a reboot or a power loss then the cameras freeze to tour mode and wont move. As VMS im using Wisenet Wave.
Only thing at this which fixes it is: Deleting the camera from the software and rebooting it, then setting it again. what could cause this?

ps. My client wants the cameras to tour

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Im on a project that has 4 camera (DS-2DE2A204IW-DE3) they are set to always tour if there is a reboot or a power loss then the cameras freeze to tour mode and wont move. As VMS im using Wisenet Wave.
Only thing at this which fixes it is: Deleting the camera from the software and rebooting it, then setting it again. what could cause this?

ps. My client wants the cameras to tour
touring camera is pointless unless someone is there watching them 24/7 and even then a generally a bad idea.
If the solution requires deleting the camera in the VMS then its a vms issue. Test by taking the vms out of the equation.
Wisenet wave is rebranded nxwitness check with them.

akiisi

n3wb
Reaction score
They are touring because, all the cameras are constantly recording. if the touring is not on the cameras works like a charm. The cameras are monitoring horses at stables. it makes it easier to check the horses without hassling on the phone. Also two cameras are for security reason. i will be contacting them