Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just received a new C500 with more recent firmware than the one available from Annke. I emailed support and requested a download link so I can update my existing cameras
V5.5.120 build 220721
you will not receive an answer from support, and they only have annke firmware

Zen4092

n3wb
Reaction score
Annke C800
Model: I91BL
Firmware: V5.7.1 build 220713
Firmware Version Property: C-R-G5-0

Hikvision Upgrade File: IPC_G5_EN_STD_5.7.11_221009.zip
(Home » portal » Technical Materials » 00 Network Camera » 00 Product Firmware » G5 Platform » 01. (2xx3G2 2xx6G2(C) 2xx7G2(C) 3xx6G2(C) 3xx7G2(C) 1x83G0) » 2xxxG2(C) » V5.7.11_221009)

Upgrade succeeded, thank you!

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Annke C800
Model: I91BL
installed the firmware V5.7.13 build 230403 updated through Batch Configuration

hik.jpghik2.jpg
1682696698950.png

I will express my opinion, there are no real pluses of the hikvision firmware, rather there are more minuses in them than pluses. For example, the lack of the possibility of detecting people, transport.

Last edited:

StanleyM

n3wb
Reaction score
Cześć
i had updated my C800 G5 to Hikvision firmware but it is work not too good. How i can downgrade it to original Annke firmware. Now when i try to do it process not started due to higher version firmware in camera.

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive just bought a few c500's as they were going cheap on prime day.

Can these be added to a hikvision NVR on their stock annke firmware using the hikvison protocol not using ONVIF or do i need to flash them to the hikvision firmware for them to work? I have flashed one but found its lost features and the max resolution has changed as mentioned above.

iceman2k7

n3wb
Reaction score
Ive just bought a few c500's as they were going cheap on prime day.

Can these be added to a hikvision NVR on their stock annke firmware using the hikvison protocol not using ONVIF or do i need to flash them to the hikvision firmware for them to work? I have flashed one but found its lost features and the max resolution has changed as mentioned above.
annke cameras can be added on hik nvr without any problems.i had installed a few of them with the annke firmware.it works just fine.just go ahead and do it.

Reaction score
Just Updated my C800 (I91BM) from Annkes 5.7.1 to hikvision 5.7.2.
I did not use the SDK. Just went straight through the WEB UI Update function :) I just had to unzip the file and used the .dav

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
keep in mind, after updating to the latest hikvision firmware, you will not be able to go back to annke

ryushin75

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I would like to install a full Hik AX Pro alarm system. I've seen that it can be connected to network camera. Do you know if the AX PRO will work with ANNKE camera (C800 and VC800) ?
My installation will be 3 VC80 camera with an NVR ANP800 from ANNKE

Will it be working with AX PRO and HIK connect application ? or do I have to flash the camera firmware ?

thanks

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
will work, you won’t have to reflash anything, with the firmware you will only lose the functionality of the camera.

Last edited:

ryushin75

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks PHILka.RU

So both the ANNKE NVR and the ANNKE camera can be added to the HIK-Connect application ? Do events also will be received received and trigger the alarm ?

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
there are no problems with adding a camera, nvr, dvr, ANNKE to HIK-Connect, and events also come to the application. the main thing is to correctly specify the cloud server for your region. Annke servers use litedev.guardingvision.com, you need to check the box and change the server to litedev.hik-connect.com

tomgru

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
well, despite thinking i read everything and did this correctly, looks like I may have bricked my Annke FDC600.

starting with Annke FW: v5.7.10 build 230110

uploaded HIK v 5.7.11 for what appeared to be the same camera (DS-2CD2366G2P-ISU/SL )

Nothing after the reboot.

Assume I'm dead in the water?

EDIT: maybe i'm rushing this? Showed up in SADP tool after about 10 minutes, but with no IP address. When I started to try to modify the network properties, it disappeared. I found it in my router dashboard, but with an IP that starts with 169, vs. 192. And I can't seem to enable DHCP in SADP before it disappears again or times out.

EDIT2:
OK... the factory reset thing i missed. I have now done that about 10x. It shows up in my router table, but has a conflicting IP with another HIK camera (that i've reserved that IP for already).

Then it will suddenly reappear in SACD, and also have conflicting IP. I try to activate (asks me for new password)... then when i hit "activate" just times out. Then it disappears from SACD again.

Last edited:

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I wrote many times, flashing annke in hikvision will not give anything new, but you will lose some of the functions, you should not flash it in hik.

wishing to reflash, what do you want to get from this?

tomgru

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I wrote many times, flashing annke in hikvision will not give anything new, but you will lose some of the functions, you should not flash it in hik.

wishing to reflash, what do you want to get from this?
Well, ... i must have missed that in all of the pages :).

Per this thread - i've been trying to get substreams to work with no luck. Seemed everyone on this thread moved to HIK FW with good results.

Reaction score
mine did work, but i wasnt able to get a proper stream. so i did a full reset in the settings of hikvsion. unfortunately since then its gone on my router.
the app finds the cam with another ip range, but i can't connect. This is a bummer. seems like the Full factory reset bricked it.

Update: I got it running again :) i had to use the SADP Tool from hikvision where it was found and i was able to change the ip to the local network range. uff

Reaction score
The reset helped me in getting the https certificate into a valid (until 2026) one.

Unfortunately i am not able to get ONVIF running. There is a setting to enable it on the advanced menu (called "enable Open Network Video Interface" (Network/Advanced Settings/Integration protocoll)
Did someone got that running with their annke?

Wumflord

n3wb
Reaction score
Upgraded Annke C800 I91BF from firmware V5.6.6 (210625) to V5.6.820 (210625) (not on download portal, need to be obtained from official website -> any G1 camera).
No issues so far