2nd Amendment thread

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
"the mistake the British made in the end"....I LMAO just like that Brit did in that video. While pretty funny due to the irony it's that same "mistake" that the leftists in this country are trying to avoid while trying to enslave the population.

Trying to turn us into "indebted rent paying day laborers".

While entertaining I don't think the video quite got it all right. The guns are to protect our Constitutional rights whether it be foreign or domestic attempts to remove them.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Simple just go with "he/she" if born male and then claims she .. and "she/he" if the other way around .. this gives the readers / listeners an opportunity to pick for themselves ..

There, I just saved the police departments of the USA tons of hours, they can cut me out a check now for 10% of all the savings from overtime costs ..

:D

" .. savings from overtime costs .. .. "

:oops::facepalm:

Oh .. I understand, the Police Union needs there to be a very long detailed discussion for each incident involving all the police who are paid hourly ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don’t know why we’re here placing blame on this thing when clearly it’s the guns fault for wishing to do harm upon unsuspecting people trying to go about their daily lives.

Go fuck yourself and the rainbow flag you flew in on and keep your hands off my firearms. I mean, if I still owned any of those scary hunks of metal

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I went to our local gun store today to upgrade to a new concealed carry (P365) and buy more AR15 ammo, get home and hear about this shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs parade. Man our world is screwed up. However it did serve to reinforce my belief that my trip to the gun store was a good idea. I hear about credit card companies tagging gun purchases so I pay cash but they sure want a lot of info when buying a gun. I wonder how much of that gets into the hand of our anti gun govt though.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I went to our local gun store today to upgrade to a new concealed carry (P365) and buy more AR15 ammo, get home and hear about this shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs parade. Man our world is screwed up. However it did serve to reinforce my belief that my trip to the gun store was a good idea. I hear about credit card companies tagging gun purchases so I pay cash but they sure want a lot of info when buying a gun. I wonder how much of that gets into the hand of our anti gun govt though.

SMDH too.