2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
People's Republik of Kalifornia ... annual registration and fees ...

The Bill to Force a Gun Registry in California
Washington Gun Law

Feb 18, 2024
Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, introduces everyone to SB 1160, a bill, in California, that would acutally force California residents to register each and every firearm they own...annually. Yes, this is a bill, that claims to not violate 18 U.S.C. 926, but just exactly that and does it by design. Just when you thought that California could not get any more evil or detached from Constitutional reality, they out-do themselves once again. Learn about all of this insanity and arm yourself with education today.

1708289643883.png
1708289682916.png
1708289839292.png

Reaction score
Why I love South Dakota...

They are building the South Dakota Shooting Sports Complex out near Ellsworth AFB north of Rapid City.
It will look like this when finished:
Long range lanes are 1,000 and 1,200 yards.

1708551852958.png

Site layout:

1708551978385.png

and the cool thing is-- they broke ground on it...

Probably won't be shooting there for 18 months or so, but I am looking forward to it. Expected opening in Fall of 2025.

Reaction score
Heard the school children's favorite Rubber bands and paper clips soon ...

UK Government consultation on crossbow licensing and banning 'broadhead' arrows:

View attachment 187330

Broadheads are lethal high-speed knives, so yeah, of course they must license and ban them. I mean-- it's for your safety.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

Under the heading of “Reinforce Responsible Gun Ownership,” the administration’s recommendations overreach rather than reinforce. Those recommendations include passing so-called “safe-storage” laws, penalizing those who don’t immediately report a lost or stolen firearm and advocating for so-called “red-flag” laws that allow judges to order the confiscation of a citizen’s firearms without due process.
Additionally, under the header “Hold the Gun Industry Accountable,” Biden is calling for a ban on many, if not most, commonly owned semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns, along with outlawing standard-capacity firearm magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. He also sought to enlist the help of anti-Second Amendment state lawmakers in his continued attempt to weaken or repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA).
And a most noteworthy excerpt, IMO:
“A Donald Trump presidency will mean more guns in schools and more guns in the hands of criminals, all because he thinks being pro-gun makes him look tough,” Biden campaign spokesperson Seth Schuster said in late November. “We simply cannot allow his extreme agenda in the White House that will cost more American lives.”

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. Kalifornian judge overrules billy club ban law by way of 2nd Amendment. Seems like an argument can be made about knives. But then again, I can see the libs then saying "you no longer need a gun since we gave you billy clubs".

Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. Kalifornian judge overrules billy club ban law by way of 2nd Amendment. Seems like an argument can be made about knives. But then again, I can see the libs then saying "you no longer need a gun since we gave you billy clubs".

I prefer not to bring a billy club, or a knife, to a gun fight. I'm too old for that shit anyway.

Indiana Jones swordfight.gif