2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Are you saying we can order for the sale now? I thought it would start on Tuesday. Not familiar with chinese sales... ;-)

Plutonus

n3wb
Reaction score
Everything on AliExpress is showing as unavailable too, at least to Australia. I was about to order!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We will close the shipping to other countries from China from today, so the alexpress we will be closed till we get authorize. This is required by dahua, we have no way to control.
The best way is to buy from US amazon when the sales start.
For europe customer can buy from us directly, we still have some stocks in DE.
Like IPC-T5442T-ZE IPC-T5442TM-AS IPC-Color4K-T IPC-Color4K-X

Last edited:

Webfont

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2. Bad news we will stop shipping orders from China, that means we will stop the aliexpress online selling to other countries except the US and Canada, this is the dahua rule, we have to obey.
How for other countries to buy, send email for direct purchase, or buy directly from Amazon.com.
In your original post announcing this change I seemed to understand that the USA/Canada could still order from aliexpress but the store is empty today for me as well.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In your original post announcing this change I seemed to understand that the USA/Canada could still order from aliexpress but the store is empty today for me as well.
Yeah, I thought it will only affect mainly European countries. USA and Canada will still be able to order from AliExpress store. Not that I will order from AliExpress if I can order from Amazon. But I was feeling superior and special with the USA/Canada exception you know.....:winktongue:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Attention guys

The Super Prize 45X 4K PTZ @samplenhold win, he told me to send this camera to @looney2ns for a great review, thanks a lot to him. So we will invite looney to do the review, a monster camera so need some more time to hang up.
Thanks to all!

Andy
Hey guys

The big ptz lastly arrive in US and ship out today to @looney2ns will wait his good video for us, thanks a lot for all guys' support!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

For Europe Amazon, we will open to sell at weekend only, so if any guys prefer to buy from amazon.de, can buy at weekend.

Amazon.de
Aliexpress will go on shut down. Can buy directly from us, we will ship from US via free tax way to EU.
Other countries same if you don't want to buy on amazon.com.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Probably emailing direct and paying with Paypal.
Although at the moment it's been over 45 days since I paid for a camera and haven't heard if it's being shipped yet :(.
That's not normal..... have you try contact Andy and ask about it?:confused:

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's not normal..... have you try contact Andy and ask about it?:confused:
Yes, several emails.

It was a week later I emailed to ask about tracking, then Andy informed me it would be a month until new stock (July 21 email).
Then 'should be ready' (August 7 email).
and 'this week will ship out' (August 29).

It's been a while since I paid for it (not knowing it was out of stock outside of the USA). Payment was sent July 9th, during these sales. 59 days since payment now.
Shame my two tickets didn't win a second camera :p.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, several emails.

It was a week later I emailed to ask about tracking, then Andy informed me it would be a month until new stock (July 21 email).
Then 'should be ready' (August 7 email).
and 'this week will ship out' (August 29).

It's been a while since I paid for it (not knowing it was out of stock outside of the USA). Payment was sent July 9th, during these sales. 59 days since payment now.
Shame my two tickets didn't win a second camera :p.
Which model?