2022 EmpireTech Autumn Oct. Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The sales start 24hours later. :D
Today's order also have chance to win lottery, don't forget to send me email for your order screenshot,sure buy directly orders i will put lottery No. on the paypal invoice.
good luck to all!

For Kit price also can use for those who don't need a NVR, we just deduct the NVR. Welcome to inquery.

Ethernaught

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow, there are so many different cameras. I'm just gonna stick with the model or two I know something about and think suit the most applications for my use and for testing/learning.

I have a question about this, at the bottom of the Autumn Sales pdf:

"4, Free shipping to most places however if you are in a remote location shipping costs may
apply, email for any questions on if shipping will apply to you .

5, USA orders will ship from a local, US and Canada based warehouse. Orders from
outside the USA/Canada will ship from HONGKONG."

So, should I email you (Andy) to see if I'd qualify for free shipping? Which 'stores' would ship for free (amazon.ca, amazon.com, aliexpress)?

Thanks.

Oh, what model junction box would I need for exterior mounting? Mounting will probably be vertical (ex: on the side of house's wooden siding), or horizontal (ex: on the underside of a deck or something).

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, there are so many different cameras. I'm just gonna stick with the model or two I know something about and think suit the most applications for my use and for testing/learning.

I have a question about this, at the bottom of the Autumn Sales pdf:

"4, Free shipping to most places however if you are in a remote location shipping costs may
apply, email for any questions on if shipping will apply to you .

5, USA orders will ship from a local, US and Canada based warehouse. Orders from
outside the USA/Canada will ship from HONGKONG."

So, should I email you (Andy) to see if I'd qualify for free shipping? Which 'stores' would ship for free (amazon.ca, amazon.com, aliexpress)?

Thanks.

Oh, what model junction box would I need for exterior mounting? Mounting will probably be vertical (ex: on the side of house's wooden siding), or horizontal (ex: on the underside of a deck or something).
Yes, email him.

See the Dahua site to pickout junction boxes for each camera.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, the sales start, already sent 7 lottery out. :headbang:
Contact me when you want to join the lottery if you already bought something on our shops or buy directly.

Foto

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy, great that you are on amazon.de now! However, I can’t find “EmpireTech-Andy”, but there are a few sellers with similar names. What seller name are you using on .de? A link to your shop would be greatly appreciated (sorry if I have missed it).

Sokonomi

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
their system has some problem, can't add sales to it, maybe later we arrange the europe sales, but can buy from aliexpress, we ship from DE shop. So will be no tax.
Either im looking at the wrong camera, or the aliexpress prices are just terrible.
On amazon.de the 5442 is 180 euro without sale, aliexpress its 193 euros with sale.
:idk: Am I missing something?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Either im looking at the wrong camera, or the aliexpress prices are just terrible.
On amazon.de the 5442 is 180 euro without sale, aliexpress its 193 euros with sale.
:idk: Am I missing something?
That is not right. They put the full tax on the link, as i know >150euros order on aliexpress no need to pre-pay tax. <150 Euros will pay full VAT

1666184612214.png

Coal_Cracker

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I bought 3 more 5442’s this morning. I wish I could have grabbed a couple more but the budget has been tight the past few months.
Thanks for the Fall sale Andy!
Maybe another sale for Christmas season?

Coal_Cracker

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The PC-T5442T-ZE, or the IPC-T5442TM-AS? I'm looking to get some of those too, but I'm still new to all of this. I've been doing a lot of reading of this forum.
I bought the IPC-T5442T-ZE. Really nice camera, great day and night picture. Plus the varifocal is really great for getting the frame perfect.
I believe most here would tell you the same very highly regarded camera on the forum.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I like the 5442-ZE for the varifocal when I need a varifocal, but the 5442TM-AS in 6mm has much better low light performance because of the fixed lens. The varifocal raises the F Stop and transmits less light so it becomes a choice or tradeoff between light availability and focal length.