2022 EmpireTech Autumn Oct. Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The 7 years promotion we did going very well and people were happy with the lottery, i appreciate all guys here help and support for us. So we make some plan for another promotion in Oct. We offer some package price for people who want to set up a kit., can include NVR or without NVR if you use BI.

Autumn Sales Time: Oct.19th-Oct.23rd. Lottery plan and promotion price and kit price i will update here later.
Our Amazon.DE also set up, so can be good fo europe customers to buy.

Amazon US shop Link. Amazon.com
Amazon Canada Shop Link. Amazon.ca
Aliexpress Shop Link. Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
IP CAMTALK Shop
IP Cameras & Blue Iris - IP Cam Talk Store
Amazon.de Amazon.de
Direct Order Contact me to order by email if you want to buy directly. My email is kingsecurity2014@163.com

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

cam26

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Andy. Looking forward to picking up a few 5442’s. Will the discounted prices not be shown until the 19th?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Lottery Plan and sales Plan has been updated.
This Sales we will do KIT price, try to help guys who want to buy a whole system in one time and save some money, but that price only have to buy directly using paypal.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Will have some small gifts, we will ship from China directly to you via standard post way if want one, this is for any members here can get it, only 50pcs.
Which style is better? I can pick 2 style, so can tell me which one is better. :headbang:

1665735247454.png

1665735257401.png
1665735509239.png

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Question/clarification about the lottery. #1 states must purchase camera which will automatically enter you into lottery. #3 states must pay $5 to get number, or is that must pay for the product before getting the lottery number?

undecimo

n3wb
Reaction score
Any chance of a few DB6Is in stock for the sale? Hoping to pick one up soon.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
always a pleasure doing business with you Andy.
who knows... I just bought my low voltage data cabling business. I want to get into IP cameras. May have to buy lots from you in the coming years :)
YEAP, some guys here i know have good skills on cams, then start installation business, not bad for a hobby.