Where to buy more black rubber plugs for G3/4" openings of Dahua mount PFA130-E?

Reaction score
Title. I know the Dahua PFA130-E mount comes with one of these black rubber plugs where the camera mounts flush to the base of this mount. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy more of them or somehow get 3D prints of it?

Reaction score
McMaster-Carr, they're sure to have it. But it's gonna be a bulk of some sort, like a 25-Pack or something. Just type "rubber plugs" in their search field and myriad results will present. Click on any part number link for any type and "product detail" will show a 2D CAD drawing with all your dims.

The G-3/4 spec is a threaded hole, I know threaded plugs go in there, and I know there's a large rubber plug in some of the boxes, but I didn't know the plug that came with some of my Dahua boxes went in the 3/4" threaded hole.

Last edited:

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
McMaster-Carr, they're sure to have it. But it's gonna be a bulk of some sort, like a 25-Pack or something. Just type "rubber plugs" in their search field and myriad results will present. Click on any part number link for any type and "product detail" will show a 2D CAD drawing with all your dims.

The G-3/4 spec is a threaded hole, I know threaded plugs go in there, and I know there's a large rubber plug in some of the boxes, but I didn't know the plug that came with some of my Dahua boxes went in the 3/4" threaded hole.
+1 on McMaster-Carr as a source.

I believe OP is looking for the cable seal that goes in the center of the faceplate, not the side entries

Reaction score

Wow, I really like how they have 2D CAD drawings of everything. That helps so much, thank you for sharing the site.

Reaction score
+1 on McMaster-Carr as a source.

I believe OP is looking for the cable seal that goes in the center of the faceplate, not the side entries
Yes, I would want a similar sized rubber plug of the one used that goes in the center of the faceplate of the mount. I think it fits well into the G3/4" holes on the side, but, I have to try it again to confirm (been a while). If it doesn't, then for sure I can get dimensions and definitely find something I can use from McMaster-Carr. I had so much trouble finding a good store for odd pieces like the rubber plugs available in many different sizes.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I knew there was another common source besides Grainger and I could not think of the name :confused:

Reaction score
Wow, I really like how they have 2D CAD drawings of everything. That helps so much, thank you for sharing the site.
I knew there was another common source besides Grainger and I could not think of the name :confused:
Yes, they're an awesome supplier. And in many cases (ALL of my cases), the shipment arrives "next day" even though it's standard ground*. They have trucks continuously going to the airport all day long.

*Disclaimer: this may be based on my proximity to their Southern California branch, I'm only about 400 miles north of them.