US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
So State thinks that they should pay for their flight. They would not need a flight if Biden did not cause this catastrophe. If there was a plan and people were told of it, they could have made their own plans to leave via commercial carriers.
Also I wonder how much the 640 or so Afghan citizens paid for their flight out of Kabul?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Virtue signaling is replacing history, facts, and common sense.

If only “the oppressed” realized these companies are laughing at them…

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also I wonder how much the 640 or so Afghan citizens paid for their flight out of Kabul?
State Department demands American citizens pay $2000 each for their flight out of Afghanistan…

State Dept Overseas Security Advisory Council said Aug. 14 — “Repatriation flights are not free, and passengers will be required to sign a promissory loan agreement and may not be eligible to renew their U.S. passports until the loan is repaid. Cost may be $2,000 or more per person.”

State Department demands American citizens pay $2000 each for their flight out of Afghanistan… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I understand Hunter Biden is helping to coordinate this all .. and ensuring all remittances are appropriately collected ...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone with an IQ greater than a grapefruit knows BLM is a lie based on a lie bullshit fake racist "organization"

So what exactly do those preaching it, such as the Air Force or corporation, hope to achieve by perpetuating the lie?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The overall goal, as I see it, is to turn everyone into sheep so nothing the Government or the "experts" say is ever questioned. Basically indoctrination.
I guess that makes sense. And being as roughly 1/2 of the country is too stupid to think for themselves..... Still I keep trying to follow the money when it comes to Corp America and the virtue signaling and Im not seeing it...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
In the end, if they win the game, it will lead to money. You need to get "X" to be safe, you have to use "Y" or you're putting other people in danger. Everyone is trained to trust what they are told. Who makes "X" and "Y" spreads some of the profits around. Imagine that kind of scenario and a product like Soylent Green.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The insanity seems to reach new heights every week..

They are trying to place enough people who believe this shit into the legal system to codify it.

Wont end the way they want it to.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Afghanistan: how the Taliban weakened America | The Economist
Aug 18, 2021

The Economist
The Taliban’s swift return to power in Afghanistan has shocked the world and humiliated America. What effect will this have on the international standing of the US and on global security? Our experts answer your questions.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Contractor Shows Weapons Left Behind in Kabul and What It's Like On The Ground
Aug 18, 2021

FUNKER530 - Veteran Community & Combat Footage

Get breaking news and video alerts from the withdrawal of Afghanistan with the new Funker530