US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What a complete and utterly useless doucher. No idea wtf she is talking about. Let me guess, the next thing out of her mouth will be that the equipment was left there for the US citizens stuck there.

Reaction score
So George Stupidass (Stephanopoulos ) asks the Idiot POTUS if he thinks this could have been handled better.........WHY HASN'T IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS STARTED YET?
I don't give a damn if the 2nd Whore gets into office, she will get impeached as well. But it will HIGHLIGHT how F******G stupid the 'Americans' that voted for these morons truly are.
Maybe, just maybe, it will be a lesson learned for future elections and thoughts. Get this stupid f**k out of office before something happens that we can't recover from!

OMG......I still can't believe these two oxygen thief's are in charge of our great country!

1629374997193.png

Reaction score
Joe Biden has no clue as to what is going on and is only doing what he is told.
Everyone keeps saying that Biden is just a puppet and is doing as he is told.

Scary thought...what if that is not correct? What if he is truly running things and making all of the decisions?

I am not sure which is worse. A senile old man with a grumpy old man short temper that can't string two thoughts together when asked a question ("you know, the thing") running the show, or some folks at least mentally capable yet very left wing asshats running the show.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just following in his master’s footsteps. Just like 44 announced to the whole f$$$$$$$ world a removal date from Iraq, which in turn led to the strength of ISIS.
This clown does the same thing in Afghanistan which has led to an explosion of strength for Taliban. Kinda makes one think that 44 is still running g the show. Basically took all the work from all these years and flushed them down the toilet.
I assume that the next move will be to go back around the world on an apology tour for the previous administration.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So George Stupidass (Stephanopoulos ) asks the Idiot POTUS if he thinks this could have been handled better.........WHY HASN'T IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS STARTED YET?
I don't give a damn if the 2nd Whore gets into office, she will get impeached as well. But it will HIGHLIGHT how F******G stupid the 'Americans' that voted for these morons truly are.
Maybe, just maybe, it will be a lesson learned for future elections and thoughts. Get this stupid f**k out of office before something happens that we can't recover from!

OMG......I still can't believe these two oxygen thief's are in charge of our great country!

View attachment 98956
These two are working together to cover for this administrations ineptitude. Sad thing is, less than half of America is going to eat this up as if true.

To even make a statement like that shows he is an idiot. If you don't freakin' know how to get out without chaos ensuing then don't get out until you do!!!

No different than after bidens first speech on this. Brian (taking enemy fire) Williams was saying what a great statement it was.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Breaking! Twitter Suspends Accounts of Elected Afghan Officials — Keeps Up Taliban Terrorist Accounts

Twitter has suspended the accounts of elected Afghanistan government officials. At the same time Twitter announced they will keep up the Taliban regime accounts.
Twitter also suspended President Trump’s account in January and this website’s account in February after we released exclusive video of Democrats driving in a vanload of late night ballots inside the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan at 3:30 in the morning.

Twitter Suspends Accounts of Elected Afghan Officials -- Keeps Up the Taliban Terrorist Accounts (thegatewaypundit.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
‘They will not pin this s*** on me!’ Unconfirmed sources claim Kamala is boiling

Vice President Kamala Harris is missing in action amid the crisis in Afghanistan and, according to rumors, it’s because she’d rather the blame be directed onto someone else.

The problem is she’s already admitted to having played a key role in President Joe Biden’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11th versus the May 1st deadline that had been negotiated by his predecessor.
In a CNN interview in April, she admitted to having been the “last person in the room” at the time the decision was made. She also defended the decision.

“This is a president who has an extraordinary amount of courage. He is someone who I have seen over and over again make decisions based on what he truly believes — based on his years of doing this work and studying these issues, what he truly believes is the right thing to do,” she said of the president.

“And I’m going to tell you something about him. He is acutely aware that it may not be politically popular or advantageous for him personally. It’s really something to see. And I wish that the American public could see sometimes what I see, (snip)

Months later, this decision has blown up in her and the president’s faces.(snip)

For the time being, the vice president is reportedly focused on Haiti.

She’s also reportedly refused to cancel a trip this upcoming weekend to Vietnam despite the optics. Just the mention of Vietnam brings to mind the Fall of Saigon.

Rumor has it that the vice president’s desperate to prevent blame for the debacle being pinned on her. Multiple small news publications reported on an anonymous White House insider who said that Kamala Harris was heard screaming on Sunday, “They will not pin this s*** on me!”

'They will not pin this s*** on me!' Unconfirmed sources claim Kamala is boiling (bizpacreview.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Breaking Update! Biden says he does not 'recall' if he was told to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States @JackPosobiec·2h

Biden says he does not 'recall' if he was told to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan

Biden: No advisers 'I can recall' said to keep troops in Afghanistan

President Joe Biden said he would have still pulled troops from Afghanistan without Donald Trump's deal and said he doesn't 'recall' military advisers telling him to keep a presence there. dailymail.co.uk

Jack Posobiec on Twitter: "Biden says he does not 'recall' if he was told to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan https://t.co/9cenTHG1Uj" / Twitter

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is this guy a member here?

Federal authorities were trying to negotiate with a Trump supporter who parked his truck outside the Library of Congress on Thursday and made bomb threats while livestreaming anti-government rants on Facebook.

At about 9:15 a.m., Capitol police responded to reports of the black pickup truck parked on a sidewalk, mere feet from the Capitol and Supreme Court. The driver told police that he had a bomb and a detonator in his hand, prompting the immediate evacuation of surrounding buildings, U.S. Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger said in a media conference.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Is this guy a member here?

Federal authorities were trying to negotiate with a Trump supporter who parked his truck outside the Library of Congress on Thursday and made bomb threats while livestreaming anti-government rants on Facebook.

At about 9:15 a.m., Capitol police responded to reports of the black pickup truck parked on a sidewalk, mere feet from the Capitol and Supreme Court. The driver told police that he had a bomb and a detonator in his hand, prompting the immediate evacuation of surrounding buildings, U.S. Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger said in a media conference.
I take it you are in full support of Joe Biden?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
While I don't like this Asshat in charge I think the bigger picture here is this was going to happen whenever we were to withdraw. They were literally ready to go.. That means both sides had NO idea what they were doing at all.. Or didn't give a fuck..