US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hard book to read(because it is depressing). But Jordan's forward for the more recent abridged version is worth reading, or listening to.

S3 E28: Foreword to The Gulag Archipelago: 50th Anniversary | Jordan Peterson

There are a few Youtube videos I've watched that were very informative. How they got his books out of Russia was amazing...

I like this one the best so far:

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^ Is it just me or did Governor Witless just admit that she is stupid???

Here's another one for you. The entire video is an hour long but the first half hour is particularly interesting and moving. The last five minutes are well worth the watch as well.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting read.

Indeed.. this is getting to be in the danger zone .. happens repeatedly in history

“Democracy, in my view, is an agreement that we will not kill each other over our differences, but instead we’ll talk through those differences. And part of what’s troubling is that I’m beginning to see signs of the justification for violence,” says Hunter, noting the insurrection on January 6, when a mob of extremist supporters of Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election. “Culture wars always precede shooting wars. They don’t necessarily lead to a shooting war, but you never have a shooting war without a culture war prior to it, because culture provides the justifications for violence.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting read.

That article is full of crap. Not one mention of the atrocities that the leftist committed over the Wuhan flu summer, or all the crap they pulled during the Trump presidency. Just hits at conservatives.

Last edited: