US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a chuckle from one of the dummocrat's comments in the article : "....... Rep. Merika Coleman, D-Pleasant Grove, said that Republicans are choosing to dictate to businesses what they can and can’t do."

Uh, excuse me? So you're telling all us dumba$$ deplorables that YOU dems haven't been doing JUST THAT for the last 14 months? :facepalm:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Anyone see hypocrisy and correlation when looking at these two articles (and all the stupidity involved)?

Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

WTF IS THAT SHIT DOING ON THE FLAG POLE???? OMG.....BRAIN MELT DOWN......
My dad (WW II, South Pacific, USN) would roll over in his grave if he only knew... :angry:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

WTF IS THAT SHIT DOING ON THE FLAG POLE???? OMG.....BRAIN MELT DOWN......
Yeah, that’s fouled up. I cannot stand that a friggin piece of toilet paper like that shares the same space as the American flag. Even with Biden in office that flag still means something. To have it anywhere near a piece of material that promotes a bs commie and racist movement goes beyond pissing me off. This is nothing more than a move to appease these animals because they sent a letter to the senile waste of space when he first got in office (notice I didn’t say elected).

Last edited: