US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score

AZ GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward: Forensic Audit Should Be Finished by End of June — Hints That There are Numerous Duplicated Ballots Without Originals

Although the current ballot counting and investigations are delayed this week due to a scheduling conflict in the Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Dr. Kelli Ward (the Arizona Republican Chairwoman) is still working hard for the people of Arizona. On Wednesday Dr. Ward tweeted she expects the forensic audit to be completed by the end of June. And on Tuesday Ward tweeted a poll that hints at what the investigators are finding in the 2.1 million ballots that were turned over to the Senate audit team.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, it’s been a while; did I miss anything? Training has consumed my life here lately, but unfortunately from what I read, we still have an illegitimate “administration” running the country. Quick question; where’s all the tree huggers complaining about this? I mean if that illegitimate dementia-ridden escapee from a nursing home killed jobs on day one at they Keystone pipeline, why is it now ok for them to not stand in the way of this Russian pipeline. Oh wait, Hunter must be affiliated somehow.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kind of hard for anyone to stay safe with this jackaloon in office, but thanks for the comment. :thumb:
Looking for that DD214 now with this horse rear end/puppet in office.

By the way, hope all is well with your family and with your mother. My apologies for not keeping up, but you guys are still in our prayers.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is playing on TBN right now, I believe a video will be posted soon. This explains the Truth of what is fueling the present attacks (War) from Hamas to Israel. 600 rockets a day, fired from schools and public buildings where they are using Palestinians as Human Shields. 90% of their Rockets are from Iran...they are storing these rockets in a massive under ground bunker system under Gaza which no Palestinian is allowed to take shelter there.

So to clear any untruth told here in the states, Israel pulled out every citizen and military presence out of Gaza in 2005 in which today there are still No Israelis living there, a year later Hamas preformed a successful coup over-throwing the government and taking over Palestinian rule.

EDIT: Here we go video available (Very Informative, worth the watch):

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And but of course our own home grown terrorists are supporting Hamas...isn't that sweet. Are that not on a terrorist watch list somewhere?

View attachment 90024
They don't REALLY support Hamas. Their intentions are anything that will destroy Judeo-Christian America first and foremost. As you've heard the mantra "Tear it down"

They know deep down that they could never even exist for one single day under Hamas rule, trying to push the ideologies they are pushing here in the USA. Would love to see them espouse Black Trans Lives Matter down the streets of a Hamas utopia, it would be a blood bath.

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
For discussion's sake, I think you're being overly harsh. For somebody who makes regular round trips within the electric vehicle's range, work, shopping, etc, and can plug it in overnight, I think it makes a lot of sense. I do wonder how they work out in cold winter weather. My opinion is that a plug in hybrid is a better solution than an all electric car. Developing just the cars is very stupid. If everybody suddenly had an electric car, the grid would collapse and hardly anybody would be able to use them.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score