US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
I am SO glad I am not young anymore, I can not imagine what is out there in the dark lit bars/clubs these days. LOL
I lived in New Orleans from 1979 trough 1988. A co-worker friend of mine was from NOLA. His dad hung around the bars in the quarters. Not the ones on Bourbon Street, but the others off the tourist beaten paths. One evening he came in to this bar and his dad was getting all cuddly with someone in a booth in the dark. He pulled his dad aside and told him that the 'person' he was with was in fact a guy, not a girl. His dad refused to believe him. Later that evening his dad and the 'girl' left together. A couple of days later my friend was telling me that his dad called him to say that he was right, it was not a girl. His dad told him "She had a dick, and the worst thing was it was way bigger than mine!"

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Keller's Riverside Gun Store in Mason , Texas - located on the western side of the Hill Country - some 95 miles from San Antonio and just south of Brady. Mason was the home of J. Marvin Hunter who published the well known book, 'The Trail Drivers of Texas,' a collection of narrative sketches of early cowboys by Geo. W. Saunders.

Listen to this actual radio gun store commercial in Texas.
It's only a minute long, stay on, it gets really super at the end.
Keller's Riverside Gun Store in Mason , Texas
This is a real commercial.

http://biggeekdad.com/2011/10/kellers-riverside-store/

Love these good old boys from Texas!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I lived in New Orleans from 1979 trough 1988. A co-worker friend of mine was from NOLA. His dad hung around the bars in the quarters. Not the ones on Bourbon Street, but the others off the tourist beaten paths. One evening he came in to this bar and his dad was getting all cuddly with someone in a booth in the dark. He pulled his dad aside and told him that the 'person' he was with was in fact a guy, not a girl. His dad refused to believe him. Later that evening his dad and the 'girl' left together. A couple of days later my friend was telling me that his dad called him to say that he was right, it was not a girl. His dad told him "She had a dick, and the worst thing was it was way bigger than mine!"
Haha...yeah one time, actually the only time, I went to Boy's Town in Mexico with a friend, I will never forget us looking down the end of one street and there was a place that was very flashy with a lot of neon lighting and a huge neon sign that lit up the road, anyway as we were starting to head that way we were warned by a local not to go down there the girls had 3 legs, hahaha, I will never forget that...

Reaction score
check out this question. Remember this person questioning President Trump and how the questions were phrased then? even he smirks at how pathetic the fawning is ,,,
I could not stand to watch this whole video. But what I gathered was instead of picking folks by looking at them and saying "your next", he had a list of 'reporters' on the podium, and went down the list in order? Well I guess they had given their questions ahead of time and the answers were just prepared in advance and spoken into Biden's earpiece? That is NOT a press conference.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
check out this question. Remember this person questioning President Trump and how the questions were phrased then? even he smirks at how pathetic the fawning is ,,,
I watched about a minute of this and had to stop it. I'd rather go thru my colonoscopy prep again than watch anymore of it.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Nooooo.. Biden needs to last 4 years!! No nursing home yet.. only 4 years more...
Actually, what really needs to happen is a full and honest audit of the elections. Then we can have the truly elected President step back in and reverse all this bulls**t that has been put out that is destroying our country. Anything short of that, and this country is screwed. (Note: an audit will never happen, so................)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I could not stand to watch this whole video. But what I gathered was instead of picking folks by looking at them and saying "your next", he had a list of 'reporters' on the podium, and went down the list in order? Well I guess they had given their questions ahead of time and the answers were just prepared in advance and spoken into Biden's earpiece? That is NOT a press conference.
Exactly. It was like a play, and everyone had their role to play reading from a script. It was just a pathetic display. I wonder if a big name Hollywood director was behind the scenes directing this whole charade. :p